Walking Down Memory Lane

The day starts off with hardcore training. Penny and I run around the garden four times, we weightlift and practice in the shooting range.

We have our minds so full into training, that Penny will be trained in no time. She's really easy to work with...

But, maybe, I don't want easy– Maybe, I want Logan...
No, Logan's gone. I should forget about him.
*****
I think I'm running out of breath, man it's more tiring training than being trained!

YN: Right, Penny. That's a wrap.

Penny: That was a lot of training, but I'm glad I got it done.

YN: Yeah.

Penny: I will just try finding more locations.

YN: Yeah, that sounds good.

As I walk to my office, so many memories flow through my head. Memories of Logan and I.
When I first met him and I fell off the treadmill- classic memory.

When Logan had his first mission and I saved his butt. And I kissed him... ANYWAY. . .

When we went into the city and he sang 'Nothing Even Matters' and his voice was so angelic... He can sing great!
We watched that movie and he looked as if he was going to burst into tears... Henderson is hilarious!
And on that very same day, he expressed his feelings to me... To Be Honest, he expressed his feelings when I least expected it and that's impressive.

Those days which he tried his hardest into making me fall in love with him... His Angelic Voice to sing Picture This. The way he uses a song to make me imagine how dating him would be like.

And when I asked HIM out on a date... He looked as if he won the lottery. That date was fun. It was beautifully organised.

But...

The date ruined our relationship. He got kidnapped, I saved him. But ever since I saved him, I wanted to stay far from Logan. And he left... CURSE THE HUNTERS!

Oh Logan, where are you?
______________________

I get to my office and scroll through some old emails... I find a thread of emails that Logan and I sent to each other ages ago:

Logan: Are You Thereeeeee?!
You: What? Leave me alone... I've got work to do and so do you.
Logan: I'm Lonely!!
You: Does it look like I care?
Logan: I know you do... You damn do like me.
You: I think you mean I like shooting you with shock bullets. Do you want me to shoot you? I'm more than happy to.
Logan: No, No! Fine, I'll leave you alone.
You: Thank you.
Logan: But not for very long ;)

Oh those were the good times! Trust me, we have sent a lot of emails to each other. And the amount of texts we send each other are unbelievable!

After some time from working, I sit on the couch and flip through the channels on my TV. I'm flipping and flipping and flipping, oh that's logan, flipping... WAIT WAS THAT LOGAN?! back, back, back.

The Advert:
The Henderson Diner- 5 Star Diner in the USA.
(Has a Picture of Logan's family)

I race to my computer and search The Henderson Diner:
The Henderson Diner located in North Richland Hills, Texas.
He was only in Texas all this time!
Emotions are running through my body: happiness, excitement, anger...

Oh Logan, I found you!

I'm going to go there tomorrow using The Warriors Private Jet. As soon as I get there, I'm bringing him back! He needs to be here, where he belongs!

Suddenly, my computer beeps. It's a email notification- from the boss. I read it. Oh My God! He seriously wants me to do a mission tomorrow. But I have plans! I need to go get Logan! That's it. I get out of my office and notice Boss outside of his.

YN: Boss!

Michael: Hello YN.

YN: Can't we postpone my mission to later?

Michael: What do you mean later?! Missions are set a date! If the email said tomorrow, then tomorrow it will be!

YN: Fine.

There is always something which is blocking my way whenever I want to do something! The mission just has to come at the wrong time! Like I said, CURSE THE HUNTERS! I'll just go to Texas after the stupid mission.