Connections

All of us are sitting in the main room, listening to Boss' speech. It's about a mission we all have to do together.

Michael: ...You are going to be staying in a lodge. The person who stays in the lodge next door is the person who supplies The Hunters with the drugs. There will be a party in his house, I want you to go to the party...

James: Cool! A Party.

Michael: (rolls his eyes) ...find out where the drugs are and then the next day, confront him.

Carlos: Quick question. Why can't we confront the man at the party?

James: Dude. You wanna ruin the party?

Michael: James, please. Carlos, you have to confront the man the next day because if you do it in the Party, people will get spooked.

Kendall: Yeah, it all makes sense.

Michael: If you guys have any questions. YN's in charge. So go to her.

Logan: (whispers in YN's ear) Oh I will...

I strongly knudge Logan (behind me) in the stomach. He slightly groans and moves back. I smile at myself.

YN: (stands up) Yeah, so do you guys have any questions before we leave... Logan, do you have one?

Logan: (holds his stomach) No, I'm Good.
*******
We are in the mission base, packing all of our weapons together. Logan keeps on looking at me, he probably wants revenge for what I did earlier. He approaches me.

YN: I know you want revenge because I knudged you in the stomach.

Logan: Ye... What, No. How do you know?

YN: It's pretty obvious.

Logan; Well as your revenge, I am not going to take revenge. See, unpredictable ain't it.

YN: (laughs and rolls eyes) Yeah whatever.

Logan: I am not gonna take revenge because I don't want to be the reason of you getting hurt.

His lines always hit me in the heart pretty deep. He would literally risk his life for me. Like he already got kidnapped, that hasn't stopped him. I don't know if anything will stop him.

YN: What, Penny? Sure, I'll come down and help you. Bye Logan. (walks away)
_____________________________

The Lodge

Penny and Logan are in a corner, discussing about their 'plan'

Penny: Logan, this is a great chance for you to win YN's affection.

Logan: And how's that?

Penny: I don't know, use your charm or whatever.

Logan: I still need help. YN is so stubborn.

Penny: I'm still here.
********************

I grab my luggage from my car and walk to the Lodge entrance. As I am about to enter, I trip over, luggage flies out of my hands and I'm caught. I flick my eyes open to see Logan.