What Should I Do?

I go out of the Bathroom, sit on the couch and think about what actually happened. I'm having a baby... Oh my God, I AM HAVING A BABY! And Logan's the father... How will he feel? How will I even tell him? I can't do Missions and be pregnant at the same time...

Penny: Did you find out?

YN: Yeah... I'm pregnant.

Penny: Yeah oka- WAIT YOU'RE PREGNANT?!

I hand Penny the stick. Her eyes widen up with shock and she quickly pulls me off the sofa and gives me a hug.

Penny: CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy!

YN: (dull) Thanks...

Penny: Why are you so dull?! You're becoming a MOTHER.

YN: I don't know, Okay. It will be really hard for me to complete this mission, I might hurt the baby.

Penny: Then just don't do the mission. Let me do it. You did train me. You did say I was good. You can sit in the van and be safe.

YN: Uh...

Penny: What's wrong wi- WAIT A MINUTE... It's not about you doing Missions, it's something else isn't it?

YN: No...

Penny: YES THERE IS! You're afraid to tell Logan, aren't you?

YN: No... Ok Yes.

Penny: Why would you be afraid if he's obviously the father?

YN: You dumb girl, listen. What if he doesn't want the baby? What then...

Penny: Come On! We all know Logan. He's a goofy, fun person and when he finds out he is having a child, trust me Logan as a father is something you would wanna see...

I halfly smile at Penny, maybe she's right.

Penny: But if he doesn't want to have a child...

Now she's lost me again. I sit down and bury my face into my hands. A tear trickles down my cheek. Penny's hand is used to rub my back.

Penny: Sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I meant like you're gonna be a strong mother no matter what. Don't worry about little things, just think about the baby.

YN: Little things? This is Logan's baby as well as mine!

Penny: What's so hard about telling Logan? "Hey Logan, Guess what! You're gonna be a father."

YN: You're joking, right? I don't care how I will tell him, I am just scared about what he will think because what if he says it's fine and then thinks it's not and leave.

Penny: As stupid Logan might be, he isn't that stupid to leave you with this baby. Just, don't stress at the moment. Have some rest.
_________________________________

At The Casino

Penny and I just get in time to spot Craig. He is heading towards the exit. We follow him and see him sit in his car. Penny and I sit in our car and I follow Craig.

Penny: Are you sure you can do this?

YN: Yes, I'm fine. It's early stages anyway, it won't make a difference anyway.

Penny: Just in case, I brought you heavy armour.

YN: I sometimes think you want this baby more than I do.

Penny: Even though we aren't related, my unborn niece or nephew needs to be protected.

I roll my eyes and chuckle.

After 20 Minutes of following, I see Craig pull up into his driveway, after Five minutes, Penny and I get out of the car. I get ready for the mission however I run into a corner instead and start puking.

Penny: Yeah Early stages are HARD. You need to rest YN.

YN: What about the mission?! Boss is counting on me!

Penny: YOUR BABY IS ALSO COUNTING ON YOU TOO! YN, I am going to call Boss and tell him to send Kendall, Logan, James and Carlos over here.

YN: NO, NOT LOGAN! I can't tell him. Not yet.

Penny: Fine, let's just get home.
____________________________

Penny's POV

YN is finally asleep, I get into my bedroom and call Boss.

Michael: Hello.

Penny: We need back up in Russia.

Michael: Who, exactly, do you need?

Penny: James, Kendall and Carlos...

Michael: That's it?

Penny: And... Logan.

I know YN might hate me when she finds out Logan's coming but it's for the best.

End Of Penny's POV