Wishes Do Come True III

A Week Later:

I am downstairs making breakfast for YDN and Mark. Logan has gone out, he said he was needed at The Warriors Base.

YDN is on the sofa watching her TV shows on YouTube... She soon approaches me in the kitchen.

YDN: Mommy! Mommy!

YN: Yeah?

YDN: Daddy sent you a text.

YN: Okay. (takes phone) Go ask Uncle Mark for your iPad. It's charging.

YDN: okay.

I check my texts...
Logan- Hey, pack your and YDN'S bags. I've got a surprise or should I say surprises? 😏

You- Okay?? 🤔 Are we moving?

Logan: One Hint, yes we are. So tell Mark your goodbyes and etc etc. 😉

You- Okay... 😶
_________________________________

I am in the middle of my packing. YDN gets excited as we are moving to a new house. Mark enters with a childish sad expression on his face.

Mark: It's sad you're leaving.

YN: We're best friends, it isn't like I am leaving the Friendship...

Mark: With you guys round it felt like a proper family. I mean with my wife gone to Spain... I feel lonely.

YN: Then stay with us then... Easy.

Mark and I talk until I get all the packing done. Which takes one hour, approx. Yeah me and him went into pretty deep conversations.

YN: I'm DONE. That was a lot of packing!

Mark: Yeah I could tell...

I hear a car beep from downstairs... Who's here? I go downstairs and open the door to see Logan standing next to a new, silver convertible... This car is beautiful. Oh my God.

Logan: Happy Early/ Late birthday... Whatever you wanna call it.

YN: This is ours?

Logan: No... I bought it just to show you so then I can give it back to the person who owns it (!)

I fold my arms and sternly look at Logan.

Logan: Of course it's ours! Do you like it?

YN: like... I think you meant love... I love it!

Logan: Now go and get your bags while I fix in YDN'S carseat.

YN: You're going to make a pregnant lady hold heavy suitcases? (pouts)

Logan: Let me rephrase that... I'll go get the suitcases and you can fix in YDN's carseat.

YN: Good. Put those muscles to work!

After fitting in YDN's carseat and putting in all of the suitcases into the car boot/ trunk. We get ready to say our goodbyes to Mark.

Mark: Familia... I can't believe you are leaving. But I guess this is goodbye.

YN: (hugs Mark) Thank you so so so much that you helped me throughout these couple of months. You were always there for me! I love you so much! Other best friends should be jealous of you. (laughs)

Mark: They should.

YDN: bye bye Mark Monkey!

Mark: Oh I'm gonna miss you the most! (picks up YDN and kisses her cheek)

Logan: Thanks so much for supporting my wife and child when I wasn't there for them.

Mark: I wanted to do it. YN did so much for me and I want to do the same for her. So Logan... If you ever hurt YN's feelings again. You will be sorry. Especially since you have another little baby coming soon, you need to make YN happy.

Logan: (picks up YDN) I'll promise to try and keep her happy. (laughs and fist bumps Mark)

YN: Bye!

Mark: (waves) Bye!

We sit in our brand new car and Logan drives to a unknown location. YDN plays some games on her iPad while I am just on my phone using Maps to figure out where we are going.

YN: Where are we going?

Logan: You'll see...
________________________________

After 20 minutes of driving. Logan parks in front of a massive, wide 5 bedroom house with a large front garden filled with flowers.

YDN: DADDY! IS THIS OUR NEW HOUSE! IT'S AWESOME!

Logan: (picks up YDN) Yeah baby, this is our house.

YN: Like YDN said... This house is awesome. You're the best Logan.

Logan: Great hearing that from you. (smirks) Since our family is slightly extending, I figured as we should get a Family home and this is perfect!

YN: True that.

We go inside our new house and explore it... Darn it's amazing! Even though Logan and I have had our ups and downs... God has surely blessed me with a great husband and also a great child... Soon to be children.
_________________________________

8 Months Later

After 8 solid months, our house soon feels as a home. Our Master bedroom is just magnificent. A king sized bed, with a massive TV and a walk in wardrobe and our own personal bathroom.

YDN's room all princess themed. Toys everywhere... Basically like any typical child's room. It's like this now but maybe in 4-5 years time, she wants it changed. So who knows what her theme would change to then.

It's around 5:30 AM and my stomach has a sharp Pain... Oh God. It's the baby.

I wake Logan up and he quickly gets up and gets the hospital bag and escorts me to the car. He then runs in and wraps YDN in a blanket and belts her in the car too.

Penny's house is along the way to the hospital so Logan quickly drops off YDN there and takes me to the hospital...
************
A couple of hours later

Penny walks in with YDN into the Hospital room while Logan is beside me, smiling at our newborn which I'm holding.

YDN: Mommy! Mommy! Is it a boy or a girl?

Logan picks up YDN while I tilt our newborn for YDN to see. She gasps with excitement.

YN: Say hello to your new little baby brother.

Penny: Aww! So what's his name?

Logan: We chose YSN. (Your Son Name)

I'm holding YSN, while Logan picks up YDN and we all look down to our new born family member.

Penny: What a perfect family.