Day One

YN: But what about work? Huh? What about missions? I mean, we need to keep things professional.

Logan: Listen, Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me.

Someone pinch me... Woah.
_____________________________

YN: Oh, uh... I need to go home. Thanks Logan for today. Bye!

I rapidly walk towards my house, not so far from Logans. I don't know what to say about Logan. Butterflies in my stomach, blood rushing to my cheeks... No one has ever said that about me, all I can say now is I'm surprised and I probably still will be cause who knows what he is going to do trying to fulfil his 'mission'.
***************
I'm laying in bed, repeating the scene, his line in my head...
"Our lives are full of missions; my main mission is to make you love me."
Logan
Logan
Logan
Logan
Logan
Logan
It's, pretty much, been a sleepless night. I can't seem to get Logan out of my mind. Why is he in love with me? Out of all girls, me? It's not fair! Because I can never love him, if I did... my job would be a lot harder. Trust me it would.
***********
Right, so my alarm for 8:30 has gone off. I may have had approximately 30 minutes of sleep through this whole night. You guys know the reason. I walk over to my kitchen and make a coffee. I don't think a coffee will wake me up today but look on the bright side, maybe my tiredness would overwrite the awkwardness between me and Logan. Literally, yesterday has got to be the most awkward day in history!

I go change into something comfy, a white baggy top and grey joggers with beige ugg boots. I get in my car and drive off to The Warriors Base. Please God, let today be normal.
______________________________

The Warriors Base

I walk in the building, my eyelids nearly closing- Thanks to that, I bump into someone, please not Logan, please not Logan. Oh it's James, phew.

YN: (yawns) Sorry.

James: You look really tired.

YN: (I take James' coffee and drink it) I am tired...

Logan: (approaches you and James) and why's that?

YN: Oh, you know... in my office, tracking Hunters.

James: I thought that was Kendall's job.

YN: Wh- What? I'm going to the gym, bye.

James: Bye.

Instead of walking to the gym, I end up walking to my office and lay dead on the couch. I quickly drift into my sleep, finally.

10 minutes later, Logan enters my office and pokes my cheek. No, don't you dare ruin my sleep!

Logan: Wake up...

YN: (has eyes closed and murmurs against the couch) Leave me alone!

Logan: We have to do training.

YN: Do it yourself.

Logan: C'mon YN.

YN: Why do you always have to ruin my sleep?! Cause of you, I was up all night!

Logan: (smirks) Is that right?

YN: Even though my eyes are closed, I can still sense you smirking, so stop.

Logan: Ok, that's it! (He picks you up and carries you on his shoulder)

YN: Let me down! (Starts hitting his back)

He carries me to the gym. I would say he's strong but eh, i'm light anyway. Joking, I work out which therefore makes my body strong, so it he can pick me up, he works out well. He lets me go and I sit on the bench, rubbing my eyes. He leans on the wall behind him, opposite me.

Logan: You know I've been thinking about you all night.

YN: if you were thinking 'YN is going to make me do my 'mission' for a long time' then that's right.

Logan: C'mon, you don't like me?

He just doesn't get it, does he? I stand up and play with the boxing bag.

YN: I do like you. As a friend. I'm happy as friends. Nothing gets ruined this way.

Logan: My heart gets ruined like this.

YN: You know your cheesy, flirty comments are really annoying.

Logan: (grabs your wrist and pulls you closer to him) You know that I love you, right?

Ugh. Life can't get any harder, can it? Our faces are inches apart, like we're really close. And, oh my god, am I getting lost in his eyes... His eyes are directed south, looking at my lips. He slowly leans in, I can't ruin this moment...
BUT...
Someone else can- Kendall Schmidt.

Kendall: (looking at his tablet) Hey, YN!

I quickly push Logan away. Thank God Kendall ruined that moment, cause if that kiss happened... I don't know- I don't know what feelings I have for Logan, it's so complicated!

YN: Yeah Kendall.

Kendall: I have located one, new Hunter property.

YN: Great! Me and Logan will go over there tomorrow.

Kendall: Ok, I'll send the address to your inbox. (Goes)

YN: Let's go, we've got training to do!

Logan: After training for tomorrow's mission, how about we train for my mission? (Winks)

YN: How about... No.
______________________________
Training Garden

Logan and I put our heavy armour vest on, so we are safe from explosions.

YN: Here's a grenade. (Passes Logan a grenade)

Logan: (sings) I'll catch a grenade for ya...

YN: (sings) No, No. Anyway, I want you to throw that grenade into that far pit and take cover. The distance between you and that far pit is the minimum distance required when throwing a grenade.

Logan: What about the distance between me and you, I think we ought to be close.

YN: Or, we ought to be far. I think my choice is better. (Slightly shuffles away from Logan)
______________________________
The day continues okay, to be honest. Only difference is Logan loves me. Wow, I'm saying this as if it's a normal thing, trust me I am freaking inside- deeply inside.