Flashback..!! (Episode 19 & 20)

Начните с самого начала

Sanskaar : U know staring is bad..!!

Swara : I wasn't staring Sanskaar..!! Now chup..!! Let me massage u..!!

She started massaging..!! As she proceeded in her work she lost herself that she forgot all her worries, all her tensions..!!!

And Sanskaar he forgot what agony he has gone through yesterday night seeing her unconscious on bed without any movement..!!

It was like a thousand of daggers were stabbed into his heart..!! Few hours back she was perfectly fine when he was proposing her then everything has happened and he didn't even know until they reached home..!!!

But now both were at peace..!! Soon Sanskaar drifted into slumber again..!! Swara too slept beside him admiring him unknowingly..!!!

************************************

A Few Hours Later

Sanskaar sleep broke..!! He turned to get up when he saw his Princess sleeping beside him...!!

He remembered their recent moment..!!! A wide smile came up..!!!

Then he remembered that swara should be given meds..!!

He got up immediately... Came back with a soup...!!

Sanskaar : Swara...

He called out sweetly..!!! But she cuddled into the bed ignoring him..!! He couldn't stop admiring her..!!

Sanskaar : Swara...!! Pls get up..!! U should have ur meds na..??

Swara : Sanskaar pls... They will be bitter.. Yuk..!! I don't want them..!!

Sanskaar : If u eat these meds then I will give you a sweet gift..!!!

Swara : Sanskaar pls na..

Sanskaar : No swara..!!! Come on.. Get up..!!

Then Sanskaar made her sit on the bed..!! Fed her the soup which he bought.. And gave her meds..!!! He turned to go when swara stopped him..!!

Swara : sanskaar..!! What happened last night..??

Sanskaar : Why are u asking me..?? Whom am I to u..??

Swara : Sanskaar..!! Pls..!! Don't talk to me like that..!! I know I should have told u but I was in such a situation where I was helpless..!! One side it was Ragini other side it was chachi and Sahil who were dangerous..!!! I am sorry..!!

Sanskaar : Accha ok..! But promise me from now u will not hide anything from me..??

Swara : I promise..!!

Sanskaar : OK.. Listen..!!

*************Flashback*************

Swara is being beaten by goons..!! Ragini is walking on the burning coal..!! Laksh is reaching Mandir with the clues left by Ragini..!! Detective reaching the address of the Lady..!!!

As soon as the goons caught Swara then started to beat her in order to stop her going towards Ragini..!!!

There Ragini is being forced to walk on the coal in spite of her continuous pleadings..!!

But nothing could be done..!!

At last those people left Ragini and immediately she fell on the ground catching her legs..!!

They are burns on her legs with immense pain..!! Tears are continuously falling from their eyes..!!

Swara is there helplessly seeing her but couldn't do anything..!!