Let's pretend to be normal *smut*

Începe de la început

And if all else failed, you'd just explain to him how it was a lingering thought that meant nothing.

He growled and smirked. "Normal? Why...I am
Normal, kitten...it's the world around us that's so twisted and...dark," he rasped as he put his finger under your chin, tilting your head up slightly. He looked deep in your eyes.

He could see there was something there, something to what you meant.

Joker chuckled as he sat next to you still facing you. "You and I create...chaos. My beautiful kitten...in all our normalcy," he purred as his words lingered in your ears and caused a million butterflies to flutter within your gut.

You kept your gaze firm, itching to have him ask what you meant.

"I'm curious." You said. "I really. Am genuinely. Curious. I've seen you like this. And I love you like this. I love you more than anything. But I want to see who you would be without.." you put your hand up to his hair, "this," you brought your hand down to his scars, "and this."

He stood up and growled. "Tryna change me darlin...?"

His eyes grew dark and his smile was gone

His eyes grew dark and his smile was gone. Irritation slowly started to flood his senses. You noticed this and immediately pecked his lips.

"N-no! Please don't misunderstand me." You said as you stood up, attempting to fling your arms around his neck.

He immediately stood straight up and moved away, eyes closed and hands up as if shielding himself from you.

He abruptly walked out of the room.

You sighed and lay back down on the bed. Feeling defeated.

"So much for getting some tonight," you muttered.

--

An hour later, you were finishing up your makeup. You wore no clothes, just a set of lace panties and a bra your beloved psycho had picked out for you.

You smirked at the thought. "My psychopath." You said loudly as you sighed, closing your eyes and holding the outfit he had bought you close.

"Not tonight..." a voice rasped from behind you.

You turned around to a sight you had never seen. A stranger standing behind you, looking sharply into your eyes.