Raglak Small Date..!!! (Episode 7 and 8)

Start from the beginning

Sanskaar : Swara stop...!!

Swara : Pls go back to the camp Sanskaar....!!I cant wait for someone to find my sis..!!! I can find her myself...!!!

Sanskaar : ok... No problem.... I will help u....!

Swara : I don't want ur help sanskaar...!! Just leave...

Sanskaar comes and stands in front of her...

Sanskaar : Enough swara...! If u want to search Ragini then i will come with u otherwise we will go back to tent and wait for the lecturer to turn up...

And don't think that u will refuse me and I like a clam innocent boy returns back.... I have my ways to take u back with me...!!!

So decide urself...!!!

Swara : Fine...!! Chalo...!!!

Scene shifts....

Ragini was trying to find a out...!!! She has been walking since hours...!!!

She is tired and thirsty also...!!!

But suddenly she observes some shadows behind her...!!!

It was like someone were following her...!!!

She could see shadows behind her...!!!

She turns back to check...!!! Fear was clearly seen in her face...!!!

She found nothing...!!! She relaxed herself and resumed her walking...!!!

She continued her walking to some extent when she again sees the shadows...!!!

She immediately turns to find out who it was...!!!

She was scared...!! It could an animal or any tribal who hunts for human...!!!

She founds nothing...!! She again relaxes herself and turns back to get shocked....!!!

She founds almost a group of tribals...!!!

With much difficulty she managed to ask fumbling withe her words

"who are you...??? "

Instead of answering her question they just removed the kerchief and applied something on it...!!!

When Ragini tired to escape then two members of the gang caught her and held her by her shoulders...

Before she could think anything the tribal with the kerchief started moving towards her...

She kept screaming for help...!!!

There was no use... The tribal almost came near her face and was about to apply it on her mouth...

We hear a scream from the tribal...

It was like someone has hit him...!!!

Ragini turned to see the person and she was shocked...!!!

And in no time all the gang if tribal were on the ground...!!!

Ragini was blown out seeing the person...!!!

The person came in front of her and shook her...

Then our Ragini madam came into senses...

The person asked her to follow him...

Ragini agreed and started walking behind him...!!

But on her second step she fumbled and she let out a scream in the fear of falling down..!!

The person who was walking ahead saw her falling immediately caught her...

But in that process both fell down with Ragini beneath the person and their lips meeting leading to peck...!!!