Chapter 8: The Devil's Emotion

Start from the beginning

I tried to look at his face, but he nuzzled it under the crook of my neck, his hot breath blowing soft breaths against my skin, causing me to feel tingling all over.

I decided to untangle him off me, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. His legs were so heavy and the more I untangled his arm around my chest, where I realized his palm were resting on my left breast, but when I moved it, he curled it firmly around my waist.

Great!

I felt all my blood rushing to my cheeks.

I let out a soft huff in resignation. I felt the sweat trickling in my back, and I'm starting to feel suffocating.

Against my will, I had to wake him up otherwise, I will collapse of heat stroke.

"Hmm," was all he said and tightened his arms around me, his legs all the more coiled around my legs.

"Great!" I mumbled softly. "Isaias," I whispered, tapping his cheek softly.

"What?" he lazily groaned, then nuzzled his head all the more against the crook of my neck.

"I can't breath," I said, almost breathily.

That's when he completely woke up and untangled himself off me. I breathe hard, taking in all the oxygen I needed, and quickly wipes the sweat off my forehead as I sat up.

I felt my back, soak with sweat.

"It's hot in here," I said as I involuntarily took my shirts off.

"All right," I heard him growled gutturally, and that's when I realized, I was only wearing my bra. My hands instinctively covered my chest, as if he never saw me naked yet.

"Can you please, give me a shirt?" I asked softly, and he quietly got off the bed and walk towards his drawers, then pulled out a shirt. He wasn't wearing any shirt, with only his boxers on. He looks so beautiful, his buns were so perfect, and his back, they look so perfectly sculpted, muscles in all the right places, looking so strong and delicious.

"Here!" he said as he handed me the shirt that looks like blue. I quickly slip it on, and I watch him rounded the bed, then climbed up from the other side. "Can we go back to sleep, si?" he asked as soon as I'm done, and I nodded.

When he was about to move closer to me, I stopped him. "No, you have to give me space. You are suffocating me," I said. He groaned in disapproval but quietly moved farther from me.

As soon as we both lay back on the bed, I couldn't sleep. No matter how I ignored his very masculine smell, it kept on taunting me. I knew he's not sleeping, too. I could hear his harsh breathing, and he's tossing and turning while I stayed still, flat on my back, my hands on my chest.

I don't know how long I was up until sleep finally came back.

And again, I woke up sweating. Of course, Isaias just like a snake, his arms coiled around my body with his legs around mine.

My eyes lazily scanned the room. The sun rays seeping between the drawn curtains, says it's daytime. I have no idea what time is it, but judging by the bright sunlight peeking through the slit opening, it's lunch time, or between lunch and breakfast.

When I look at my side, Isaias looks still on his deep sleep. I unconsciously smiled as I hear his loud snore, his hot breath hitting my skin on the crook of my neck.

I waited until his snore faded and then he stirred. I heard my belly growling, but I ignored it. "You're hungry, no?" I heard him said, stating the obvious, then he rolled on his back.

I'm getting used to his expression. Actually, it's fascinating when his last words ended with no, yes, or capisce. Not sure if it's typical for Italians. He actually looks hot, sexy when those two syllables rolled out of his tongue.