I grab Logan and we run downstairs but can't seem to move forward since the fire has spread. We both start coughing very intense. We can't seem to find a way out.
Logan then grabs my arm and we run to the back garden.

We, then, climb over our garden fence and run quickly. We see James and YDN coming our way.

I call the Fire Department. Thank God we have insurance.

James: Why are you guys running?

Logan: Our House is gonna blow! Run!

Logan picks YDN up and he, James and I run. Seconds later, the house blows up and the power of the fire pushes us forward and we all fall and tumble down on to the grass.

Logan: (caresses YDN) Are you ok?

YDN: Yeah.

James: How did your house get on fire anyway?

YN: I don't know but... (sternly looks at Logan) I'm soon to find out.

Logan: I... Wh—

YN: (cuts off Logan) James, can you do me a favour and look after YDN for a bit?

James: Yeah Sure. Hey YDN, wanna get some ice cream?

YDN: YEAH!

Logan: Be a good girl for uncle James.

YDN: I promise.

I watch as James and YDN walk back to his house, I,then, get up and start walking back to my burnt house. Oh God.

Logan: Are you ok?

YN: Does it look like I'm Ok?!

Logan: Why are you snapping at me for? I didn't do anything.

YN: Exactly. You're not doing anything. Nothing for this relationship for it to work. I am sick of arguing with you Logan.

Logan: Look. Why don't we just relax—

YN: RELAX?! We have just lost our house because of your carelessness!

Logan: My Carelessness! I didn't know there was a Fire! I didn't know how it started! Maybe it was because of your carelessness!

YN: MINE?! OH MY GOD! How stupid can you get?

Before Logan says anything, I hear fire engines, I walk in the direction of my house to get to the firemen. Logan follows me.

After the firemen ask us questions and extinguish our house, I walk in the opposite direction of Logan.

Logan: YN! WAIT!

YN: Why should I wait?

Logan: Where are you going?

YN: I want to be alone. Living together is getting hectic and I can't live with that. I'm going to get YN from James' house and then I just want you to leave me alone.

Logan: So, you want to split up?

YN: I... I'm Sorry.

I turn around and walk to James' house. Tears that I managed to hold back in front of Logan trickle down my Cheek. The Logan that I was dating is completely different to the Logan I married. He changed. Maybe because marriage has a lot of responsibilities and he can't seem to handle it...
I text my best friend Mark.

Logan runs his hand through his hair and furiously kicks a can off the floor.
______________________________

I knock on James' door and he opens it with YDN in his arms eating ice cream. James hands her over to me.

YN: Hey baby. Had a lot of ice cream?

YDN: Yeah! Uncle James is the best!

we all laugh.

James: Are you and Logan ok?

YN: It's alright, don't worry. Thanks James anyway for looking after YDN.

James: It's alright. It was fun anyway. Wasn't it YDN?

YDN: Yeah!

YN: Anyway, I'm going to go now, bye.

James: Bye.
_______________________________
I walk to one of my best friend Mark's house. He just came back from Spain after two months for his sister's wedding.

YDN: Mommy, where are we going?

YN: Your uncle Mark wanted to see you. So we are going to stay with him for a bit.

We get to Mark's house. I ring the bell. Seconds later, he answers the door. He pulls me into a big hug.

Mark: Hey!

YN: Hi.

Mark: YDN! You remember me?

YDN: Mark Monkey!!

Mark: YES!! (picks YDN up and plays with her)

YN: Where's your wife Maddie?

Mark: One of her close friends is getting married in Spain and she's stayed there.

YN: You left your wife in Spain?

Mark: More like she was gonna leave me for her friend if I was there. And my sister's wedding was hectic! I can't handle any other wedding for at least a Year!

We both laugh. We then sit down and start talking about what happened etc.
*******
9PM

YDN fell asleep on the couch. I pick her up and take her to the guest room. I lay her down in bed.

I walk out of the room however I hear a cry. I turn back to see YDN crying.

YN: What's wrong?

YDN: Where's daddy? I miss daddy.

YN: Oh baby.. (lies down next to YDN) Daddy has some work that he needs to do and fix. And then after his work, we'll all stay together.

YDN: You promise?

YN: I promise. (sighs)