SEQUEL: Once Those Hazel Eyes (I.)

Start from the beginning

I gulp as I stare at the time on my phone.

"Alright, you can finish your meal before meeting him." Mama Sinu suggests.

"I may have told him that we're going to eat together." I admit. "But I think I can change plans."

Dinah agrees with me. "Yes! We can eat at an ice cream shop with him. You know Austin? Austin can wait. She's always waited for Camila. Definitely no problem here, Mama Sinu." Dinah tells my mother with food stuffed right in her mouth.

I glare at Dinah and my mother seems oblivious and just keep on nodding at Dinah. I pull out my phone once again and begin typing my message to Austin.

To Austin:

I'm really sorry Austin! My mother prepared food for us here. Let's meet later and just eat ice cream or just something that comes along with sweet stuff you know desserts? I'm really sorry!

I silently pray that he isn't already in the restaurant because then he would be waiting for me again and honestly I just hate myself for that.

My phone vibrates.

From Austin:

No problem Camila. I can always wait. See you and Sofi!

I smile reading his reply. This guy really.

I start eating some food my mother prepared but careful not to eat a lot for we'll still be eating with Austin later and I just can't act like I'm already full and he waited.

-

From Austin:

Where you at? I'm already at the Ice Cream & Other Sweets shop. I sent you the address. Can't wait!

To Austin:

5-10 minutes already on our way!

"Your boyfriend getting a little impatient now?" Dinah mocks me once again and Sofi has her headphones on listening to some kids' music. I make faces at Dinah and she just smirks.

When I already get a sight of the Ice Cream shop, I park the car near the shop before texting Austin that we're already at the area.

"I'm really full I think I might puke." Dinah complains while she's caressing her stomach.

I pinch her. "I told you not to eat a lot and you also know we're eating with Austin."

"Can you blame me? Mama Sinu's cooking skills are lit man!" She counters and Sofi holds my hand as we start walking and head to our destination.

To Austin:

We're here!

From Austin:

Yay!

I spot Austin sitting on the place near the window and he's wearing glasses while his focus is entirely on his phone that's why he still hasn't noticed us. I decide on entering the other door to surprise him from the back. When we're already inside, we slowly reach his place, Dinah is not even enjoying the whole interaction as much as Sofi and I do because she still complains about her full stomach.

Sofi catches Austin's attention. "He- oh hey!" He suddenly greets. "Sofi wow! Can I get a hug sweetie?" He asks her and the child just nods at him and he simply carries her in his arms.

Austin meets my gaze and half- smiles at me.

"Hey there Camila." Austin greets me with warm tone in his voice. "Dinah hey!" He sees her from my back. "Are you okay?"