I stare at her. "I love you very much." I truthfully confess when a flash from a camera of a phone blurs my vision. My attention returns back to the other two girls and they're smiling because we haven't noticed that they've been taking a video while Camila and I were arguing playfully. "Seriously?" I ask them.

"Can you blame us? You're both so cute and I just can't get enough of you! I'm gonna edit these videos and upload it on Youtube until y'all go viral!" Dinah explains and her eyes light up with the idea.

"Dinah Jane are you seriously trying to make money on us?" Camila asks her best friend and I burst out laughing, same with Normani too. "I've never thought you'd become like this." Camila shakes her head and Dinah acts like she's pretty much offended.

The Polynesian girl glares at her best friend. "Didn't know these words would actually come out of your mouth." Camila laughs and Dinah keeps on maintaining her serious face to mock Camila. "Don't even laugh at me. I'm serious right now." Camila stood up and walked towards Dinah's seat.

"You hate me? Really?" She forcefully hugs Dinah and Dinah makes an embarrassed expression on her face although I could see that she's having fun with her best friend. Dinah scrunches her face and looks away. "Nooo my baby is mad at me." Camila keeps on teasing and hugging her. She also tries to pour kisses all over her face and Dinah makes an 'ew' expression on her face.

Normani is just amused at the whole situation. Then her phone rings and it's Ally on the caller i.d.

"Wait guys Ally wanna video chat!" She accepts Ally's video call and Ally's pouting face comes in view and we all smile at her. "Allyzus!!!!!!!!!!" We all greet her and she keeps on pouting.

"You really have to send me the pic which focuses on camren?" Ally smirks at the video call and we, even the other girls, look at each other like we have no clue what she's saying.

"What do you mean Alls?" Camila asks.

Ally laughs lightly. "Look again at the photo you sent me idiots!" Normani immediately checks the photo she sent to Ally a while ago and when she finds it, Dinah and Normani both smirk at me.

"Damn it Lauren you're fucking whipped!" Dinah announces mockingly.

The photo captures the exact moment of me staring right at Camila while she's posing for the group photo and a smile suddenly formed on my lips. It's such a beautiful photo that clearly shows how into I am to the girl who owns those little hazel brown orbs.

I look up and see Camila making faces at me. "Can I get to print and keep this though?" I inquire to Normani and she just nods her head and gets back to the video call with Ally that needed to be stopped.

Ally's face is shown again. "See? See? Aren't we all jealous right now?" She says through the video call and we just laugh at her.

"You're just jealous you're not here, Allz!" Dinah teases her and she pouts too sudden. "We all get to do cute stuff together like going on a trip and you're going to miss that." Dinah doesn't stop her teasing and I just watch them amused.

"When I get back there you won't have your Beyonce shirt which is personally signed by her." Ally informs DJ.

Dinah's eyes automatically widen hearing the B word. "What! No fucking way, Allz!" Ally pauses the video for a moment when she gets something from her bag.

She shows a t-shirt with a real sign from Beyonce on the hem of it that reads "Hope to see you, Dinah Jane!" and Dinah gasps while staring at it.

"Oh my fucking God!" The Polynesian girl curses.

"Wait! don't I have one?" Normani acts being left out and Camila and I just keep on watching them entertained.

Ally smiles. "You have one too, Mani. But I feel like I don't need to give them anymore since it seems like you all are having fun out there." Ally pouts and Normani and Dinah suddenly become nice to her.