"Well if you don't feel any better later today I'll come get you",I sat his breakfast in front of him, handing him some medicine as well.

"Thanks Ma",I ran my fingers through his hair completely forgetting to give Aiko her breakfast.Aiko stood right in front of me when I turned around looking upset. This girl don't play about her food.

"Lady where is my breakfast?",She placed both her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry",I sat her food at the table and she took a seat.

"Thank you mommy",She prayed over her food before eating.

   Her grandma taught her to pray. Actually taught all the kids that. I don't know how that just slipped my mind like that. George came in the kitchen with a suit on looking all daddyish in his suit. Making me think nasty things. I sat his plate at the island and he wasted no time eating.

"Where are you going?",I sat next to him confused. We didn't discuss him leaving today. He's supposed to help me decorate.

" got some business I need to take care of", He demolished his food.

"But you also have business to take care of here too. So where you going again?", I chuckled lightly.

"I got a meeting with this guy. Suppose to buy that restaurant we was at the other night"

"You never discuss anything with me. Estuko and this baby, we didn't discuss having here. You just called the stork and got a baby planted in me.",I gave him an example of how he does what he wants. Without saying what sex is ruining my kids lives.

"First off, yo pus-", I looked at him sternly and he chucked correcting himself. " soil  shouldn't be so good. That's how you got a baby planted in you. Don't blame me or the stork",He chuckled putting his plate in the sink.

"What ever",I retorted, folding my arms.

" Come on Mason and Aiko. I gotta drop you guys off before you be late", George stood up and I fixed my collar on his suit for him.

" can I finish my breakfast?" Aiko retorted.

"No, you can not. Let's go. Now!" He said sternly and she got up grabbing her back pack.

"I swear I don't like you dad",Aiko gave me a hug before following Mason to the car.

"Aiko you know I don't give a fuck",He shouted as she slammed the front door.

"Don't be long",I assured him.

" I won't", he leaned in to kiss me but I moved.

"George I'm serious",I started pouting.

"Kay? What I say?", He sighed.

"I know what you said, but sometimes you tend to do the opposite!",I made a valid point.

"Okay I promise",His eyes look like they was telling the truth so I decided to leave it alone.

"Well okay",I pecked his lips before he left.

  I turned my attention to Estuko when I heard the door close. She was still eating so I just sat at the island trying to have breakfast too when the door bell rang. I opened the door to Sophia.

"Why are you here?",I retorted because she just left this morning.

"I don't have any where else to go. I'll apply for jobs. I'll follow your rules just please don't leave me on the streets. Please", she held her hands together pleading.

" I'm going to write you a check for 50,000. that's more than enough to help you get on your feet.",I grabbed my check book writing the check.

"Really? I can't accept this",Her eyes started to tear up.

"You can and you will", I assured her. "Merry Christmas"

"Thank you so much",she tried to hug me but I stopped her.

"I'm doing this because God  is near and dear in my heart. Don't push it. Christmas dinner be here. It'll mean a lot to Mason", I cleared my throat fixing my shirt that started to rise.

"I will" I closed the door behind her running into the kitchen because I forgot Estuko was in there.

"Mommy is sorry",I kissed her forehead before helping her out.

   As soon as Estuko feet touched the ground she ran upstairs. The door bell rang again. This time I'm not giving out no damn money. I opened the door to my dad and George's mom. They had this weird grin on their faces, so I was a little concerned. They have already been acting weird.

"What's going on?",I said weirdly stepping aside letting them in.

"We have a Christmas present for the family",George mom smiled looking at my dad.

"Did y'all get married?",I tried guessing what the surprise.

"No I'm pregnant",She shouted.

"Okay by who?",I chuckled looking back and forth between them.

"Your dad",we both looked at him and he shrugged.

"Y'all do know that y'all are both grandparents to our kids right? Also that this child will be both me and George sibling. Right?",I was beyond pissed.

"Girl my old ass ain't pregnant but we are married",She chuckled heading into the kitchen.

"No y'all not",I retorted following her.

"We are",My dad laughed like shit was funny.

"Seriously? I knew y'all was too close for some reason",I retorted and I heard a loud noise.

I realized Estuko wasn't near and I darted out the kitchen. I ran into her room and she was sitting down watching TV. I sighed out in relief. From afar I was hearing rambling. So I went in our room where the noise was coming from and there stood Sophia.

So I don't know where this story headed. I'm getting more views then I expected so imma kick it up a notch. That's the least I can do. Everyone has been so supportive of this book. Thank you so much. I did not expect this at all ❤