the night after

"I don't want to go too fast."

Her thumb ran along his bottom lip and Tris sighing as she closed her eyes. She had just kissed those lips. She had just kissed those lips. The lips belonging to Four, or Tobias, or whatever he wanted her to call him.

"That's okay," he said, making a smile move onto her face. "I've already got my spot on the floor."

The two stumbled back inside the apartment, falling to sit on the bed as their lips touched again. Staying true to his word, the two didn't go any further than that.

She threw a hand through her hair as Tris sat on the bed again. A sigh worked through her lips as she collected a t-shirt from Tobias. Tris's eyes followed Tobias as he moved the blankets he used the night before next to the bed.

Then slowly, Tobias bent down to kiss the top of Tris's head as she moved the covers over her body. He reached to turn off the light and soon, they were surrounded in darkness.

Sheets and blankets ruffled as both Tobias and Tris layed down. Again, the scent of Tobias surrounded her as she took a deep breath, the scent she had smelled the previous night or when she had recently kissed him.

Soon, she felt a warmer and bigger hand surround her's and the feeling made Tris release a breath.

Without another word, the two fell asleep with their hands connected, the scares and worries for the next day left unsaid.