Security: Bathroom is UPSTAIRS! Now Go!

YN: (murmers) No need to shout, can't wait to use my fists on their big, fat faces.

Logan starts laughing- aw that's so cute. But the security guys start babbling on which is annoying.

YN: Fine! Fine! We're going!

Logan and I walk back to the Party but we get stopped by The Host of the party. The one who supplies the drugs to The Hunters.

Francis: Wow, what a beautiful couple I see in my party. God Bless.

Logan: We're not a couple. (murmers) Yet...

YN: Anyway I've gotta go. (Sits next to Kendall and Carlos)

Logan: Yeah I gotta go too. (Goes to James) Hey James.

James: What's Up?

Logan: Man, it's really hard winning YN's heart. What should I do?

James: Make her jealous...

Logan: What, are you mad?!

James: Jealousy is every girls weakness. Make YN jealous and then she will open up to you.

Logan: Fingers Crossed, it'll work. (Goes over to you) Hey YN, would you like to Dance?

YN: No.

Logan: Okay then. I guess I should ask Penny, who's already on the Dance floor and maybe I should ask her on a date...

Those last words make me choke on my drink. Date? Penny? WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Logan: If that's Okay with you, YN?

Carlos looks at me, expecting me to say a right answer...

YN: Yeah... Obviously. It's not like I was going to stop you anyway..

Logan: Cool. (Goes to Penny)

Carlos face palms himself and I am mentally crying. Why couldn't I Realise my love for him earlier and tell him earlier. Why is life playing with me, now?! I look over to see Logan and Penny laughing and holding each other close dancing. I can't take it anymore!

YN: Um, i've got to go back to our Lodge. Email Boss. (Goes)

James sits down in between Kendall and Carlos.

Kendall: Wasn't that a bit weird? Why would Logan ask Penny out anyway?

Carlos: Man, YN's really upset. She wanted to confess her feelings to Logan but Logan's already lost himself to Penny.

James: Uhhhhh... He might have said that to YN that he was going to ask Penny out because he wanted to make YN jealous.

Kendall: So the asking out Penny is all a joke?

James: Yup.

Carlos: ai Ai Ai, we messed things up... Hope everything goes well between them two.

Logan notices YN's gone. He comes to the guys.

Logan: Where's YN?

Kendall: Go after her... She's back at the Lodge.

Logan runs to the Lodge.
_______________________

As soon as I enter the Lodge, Tears, that I have managed to control for YEARS, fall out of my eyes instantly. I've lost Logan. Carlos was right, time was ticking. I delayed it. Emotions such as tears never happened to me before... Logan- He taught me how to feel. Now Penny has him. I don't. More tears fall out of my eyes...

Suddenly a knock is placed on the door, it is Logan. He gives me a worried look and he touches my arm but I move his hand away...

Logan: What's wrong?

All of my anger bursts out of me. I couldn't hold it in.

YN: You want to know what's wrong?! You asking out Penny! That's wrong! I only said yes because it's what girls do... They don't mean things like that! When I wanted you with Penny, you had nothing to do with her and now when I don't want you with Penny, you're literally all over her! And do you wanna know why I don't want you with Penny?! Because I fricking love you, you moron! I feel so much for you! And you–

Logan cuts me off by kissing me... He places his hands around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. It feels perfect.

Logan: (breaks the kiss and smiles) I love you too...

YN: What about Penny?

Logan: (wipes your tears) it was all just a joke.

I smile and hug Logan, feeling protected in his arms like always.

It starts to rain... How come whenever we say our feelings, it starts to rain?

Anyway... Now Logan knows that I am in love with him & now life has turned a bit more simple.