It Is So On

Seth's POV*

"No, Seth. Its not that we don't trust you, its just.. We don't trust her." Stephanie spoke.

"Hey! I'm right here ya know." Aj exclaimed.

"I know she and Dean were planning against us before, but come on Stephanie.. They broke up for reals, she's not gonna do it again." I defended her.

"Only if she can prove it." Hunter said.

"Hasn't she already proved it? She helped me win this baby." I held up my Money In The Bank briefcase.

"That is true... We'll think about it." Stephanie said.

Aj's POV*

I went into my dressing room which was right next door to Seth's and started changing into my new Stay Weird cropped shirt and jeans along with my usual knee high converse with the buckles on them.

I brushed my hair out and went over to Seth's dressing room. He was searching the room for something and I realized he didn't have a shirt on.

"What you looking for?" I asked, startling him.

"My shirt, I can't find it!" He threw pillows from the couch around the room.

"You mean that one?" I pointed at the shirt that was lying on the chair.

"Are you serious?! Ugh! Thanks." He laughed, throwing the shirt over his head.

"No problem." I smiled.

"So you ready to start the show?" I asked.

"Wait, I'm starting?" He questioned.

"Yeah.. You better get to the curtain, the show starts in 1 minute." I told him.

"Oh, yeah I should really go." He chuckled, running off.

I laughed at him and walked over to catering. I sat down with Paige, Becky, Charlotte, and The Bella Twins.

"Hey guys."

"Oh, hey Aj." They said.

"Last night was fun." Char said.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun. Bernie was nice too." I smiled, remembering the moments from last night.

But then my mind went to the moment with Dean..

"What do you want me to say Aj? You kiss Seth, then your best friends with Seth. Hugging and talking and laughing all the time. Then you have the nerve to push me off of a ladder, costing me something that you know I really wanted. You cost me that opportunity so that little golden boy could win. Guess what princess.. Two can play at this game. And trust me, I never lose."  Dean said sternly. There was no space left in between us.

"Its on.."  My voice cracked slightly

"Its on."  He muttered.

That was the worst moment of the night.. By far.

"Aj!" Nikki yelled, interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"Seth is calling you out there." Brie said.

"What? Really? Oh!" I got up and ran towards the curtain, unfortunately I ran into someone on the way and tripped.