Hospital Trips

April's POV*

"Aj?.......Aj?.... Come on please Aj wake up.." A voice sounded, I was too out of it to recognize it.

My eyes fluttered open and were met by the blazing blue-ish grey eyes that I once fell in love with. I couldn't help but stare into them as if they were the only thing in the room.

"Guys she's awake!" I heard Paige (I think) exclaim.

As the sounds of footsteps running towards me, I still didn't look away from Dean's eyes. When Aj pushed his way up to the hospital bed, Dean looked away, forcing me to look around at everyone else. Dean, Paige, Becky, Aj, Roman, Brie, and the nurse were all surrounding me.

"April?" Aj spoke.

"I fucking hate chairs." I muttered.

Paige chuckled slightly, "Yeah, we know you do."

"Okay so we tested her for a concussion and the results came back negative so she should be fine to go home, however she is in a lot of pain still so we would like to keep her over night." The nurse spoke to everyone in the room.

"Its really up to her." Roman said.

"I want to get the hell out of here." I said, causing everyone to turn to me.

"As you wish, your clothes are in the drawer beside the bed." The nurse left the room.

I tried sitting up but pain shot through my body and I couldn't get up.

"You okay? I'm so sorry, I never meant to hit you." Aj apologized.

"Its fine, just help me?" I asked and he nodded.

I put my arms around his neck and he picked me up gently before placing me steadily on the ground.

"You got it?" He asked me.

"Yeah, thanks." I said.

He stepped back and I tried walking, I was really dizzy though. I ended up tripping over the hospital bed leg and I fell forward. Luckily for me, someone caught me.

"I got you." He said.

I jolted up. Shit. I shook my head a little and my vision came back and I saw Dean crouched down, he had been the one to catch me. Ugh!

"I'm fine." I said, grabbing my clothes and walking into the bathroom across the hall. 

I changed quickly and met the rest of the gang out in the hall. We checked me out of the hospital and Paige and Becky drove me back to the hotel.

"How you feeling?" Paige asked once we got to the room.

"I could be better. My head is killing me." I told her.

She nodded, "Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

I laid down on one of the beds and fell asleep.

_____________________________________
Dean's POV*

Earlier was just weird. Its like I just couldn't stop staring at Aj.. Or April I guess. Roman and Brie took me back to the hotel. We all said our goodbyes once we got into the lobby. I went up the stairs to my room so I could think. I knew Sasha was waiting for me in the room so I wouldn't be able to have much alone time. I got to my floor and went to the room. I opened the door and saw Sasha on in the little kitchen, she was making something to eat and had her newly won belt on the counter.

"Hey hon, how is she?" She asked once she realized I was back.

"She's doing good.. No concussion, they let her out a little while ago." I told her, sitting up on the counter.

"That's good. I feel kinda bad for her, tonight just isn't her night." She spoke.

I nodded, "Yeah... But, YOU however, this is your night. Women's champ."

"Me? No! It's YOUR night!" She exclaimed.

"How about OUR night?" I smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

I'm so pissed at Wattpad right now. Like I had written this part earlier and I was gonna publish it but then it deleted it for use reason and I don't know why. Ughhhh.

I love you guys