Seth Rollins Isn't So Bad After All

Aj's POV*

"Seth! Where am I?" I screamed in fury. "Aj, calm down.. Your in the training room." Seth told me. "What the hell! Why?!" I shouted. "I don't know ok! Would you stop shouting at me? If it wasn't for me you'd probably still be knocked out on the floor."

"Whatever." I looked away from him. Next thing I heard was the door open and fighting going on behind me. I turned around and saw Dean beating Seth up. "Dean! Stop!!" I yelled. It didn't stop him though.

I got up and grabbed his arm and tried to pull him away from Seth. "Dean!" He stopped and turned to me. He looked me straight in the eye before storming out of the room.

I looked at Seth and eventually decided to help him up. "You okay?" I asked. "Why do you care?!" He exclaimed. "Never mind then!" I ran out of the room.

I went to the locker room and got changed. When I exited the room, I spotted Dean and Roman near the exit doors. I walked over to them.

"Hey." I greeted. "What did he do to you?" Dean asked with worry in his eyes. "Dean, he didn't do anything to me, he helped me." I told him. "I don't want him near you, he's dangerous."

"Dean, calm down." Roman patted him on the back. "I'm fine Deano. I can take care of myself." I spoke. "I know, its just.. I love you so much." He kissed me. "I love you too Dean."

We walked outside into the cool breeze and got into our car. Roman drove us to the hotel. I was beyond tired, after all those matches I had for my belt and the fight with Seth was a day for the books.

My mind wandered to Paige. Was she still my friend? I didn't want to hurt her but in my defense she kind of hurt me first. The one thing that I knew right now is that the Authority was ruining my life.

We got to the hotel safely and I went straight to bed. I wouldn't stay sleeping for long though. While Dean was sleeping, I put on my sweatshirt and went outside. I went for a walk and saw the blonde streaks I've been trying to avoid.

"Aj. What are you doing here?" Seth asked. "I could ask you the same thing." I stated. "Fair enough. I couldn't sleep." He told me. "Same." I said as we started to walk together.

"Why'd you do it Aj?" He stopped suddenly. "Why did you? You betrayed us when we all had your back. I did it for me, not anybody else, even though it was Roman and Dean's plan.. Seth I wanted to. You hurt me, you hurt all of us." Tears started to form but I quickly wiped them away.

"I'm sorry, ok? I wish I didn't but in all honesty, I did it for you." He looked me straight in the eyes. "You and Dean and Roman were so close and I felt like you didn't like me as much. I'm so fucking sorry. I fucked up!" He explained.

I was silent. I didn't want Seth to feel that way, he always seemed so busy so I never really did anything with him.

In this moment I realized, maybe Seth Rollins isn't so bad after all.

I'm so sorry that I didn't update in forever, I've been going through a lot and there have been things that have came up so I'm sorry about that, but I am back and looking forward to continuing this book. Love y'all!!!!