SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

Hi everybody! I know what your probably thinking.. What is she sorry for? Well if you'd stop being so impatient, I'm about to tell you!!

Okay so you know how I PROMISED that I'd update more often?? Well..... I may have to put that promise on pause. Of course I'll update when I can, but its been super crazy. Let me just tell you three things that's happened in the last week.

1. Our school received a bomb threat (There was no bomb, its okay)

2. The Clowns have been spotted where I am! I hate clowns :(

3. DRAMA!!!!!!!

Yes I know, drama is lame. But, sometimes you can't help getting caught in it. That isn't the biggest problem on my little list, and yes there is more. But those are the three main things going on in my life right now.

The bomb threat.. It happened on Wednesday, we had to evacuate the building. The girl who did it was reported and didn't fight it, so she admitted it. She didn't actually have a bomb thankfully. She is now in juvy.

Clowns... Has anybody else had to deal with this? Because its causing me so much panic. People in school think it's funny to shout: "THERE'S A CLOWN OUTSIDE!" And every time I fall for it and grab some scissors because its scary. This Clown situation has gotten a little out of hand.

On the bright side, I'M STILL ALIVE!

And as I said, I will update as much as POSSIBLE!

Love you guys Hope your not mad