Money In The Bank Pt.1

Aj's POV*

I haven't been very focused. It's Sunday which meant Money In The Bank and I was definitely not ready. Paige has been helping me stay focused. She put little Money In The Bank facts all around our hotel room. I had been going to the gym for hours and hours quite a lot. I guess maybe I was ready. But Stephanie's surprise was killing me. What was it?!

Nikki had drove us to the arena at 4:45. We had to get there early because we had some interview thing. We rushed backstage and changed into our gear. Of course I had to get new stuff because I usually wore a Dean Ambrose shirt. I decided on going back to the attire I used to wear. My spider shirt that said love bites on it along with black and pink shorts and knee high converse. This was me.

I grabbed my title and skipped over to Paige's dressing room. She had her usual black attire on. Nikki and Brie were also there.

"What do you guys think the surprise is?" Brie asked.

"I don't know, but its eating me up. I feel like Stephanie wants to get rid of me or something evil like that." I frowned.

"Dude, your rivalry should be over by now. You guys have been fighting for like two years." Nikki pointed out.

"Yeah I know, its pointle-."

"Ladies, it's time for your interview." A producer interrupted me.

"Okay thanks." We got up and followed him to a little room that was painted a soothing dark red.

"I'm Renee Young and I'm here with The Bella Twins, Paige, and the Divas Champion Aj Lee. Can I get your guesses on Stephanie McMahon's surprise?" Shee put the mic over to us.

"Stephanie is unpredictable. We have no idea what she is up to." Brie said.

"Honestly, I don't care. As long as its not something lame." Paige stated.

"Stephanie McMahon is the definition of awful. I think she wants her revenge on me. She knows I'm better than her and she wants to get rid of me. I know I'm not on my best game right now, but I'm up for anything she throws at me." I smirked.

"What do you mean your not on your best game?" Shee questioned.

"Its a bit personal Renee." With that, we walked away.

(I'm skipping forward a little to the Pre~Show because I'm evil)

"I'm here with the Divas Champion Aj Lee. Aj, how are you?" Tom asked me.

"I'm good Tom, thanks for asking." I smiled.

"Okay, so we have some questions from the fans that we'd like you to answer. First one is from AmbroseGurl95; How did it feel when you and Dean tricked everybody?"

"It felt great actually. Dean and I had that trust, that everything would work out.. And it did and it felt amazing to get back at The Authority." I smiled.

"Ok, next question is from DeanLeeForever," Tom said, "What is next for you and Dean?"

"Right now.. Nothing. Because Dean and I are not together anymore.." I said, losing my smile.

"Okay.. Uh, one more question. This is from Banks_Club, What is your favorite on screen and off screen  memory during the Shield days? "