Injuring Poor Dean

Aj's POV*

Dean and I have been feuding for quite a while now. Of course, I don't have as much of an effect on him as he has on me. But this is war between us. RAW has been our war grounds mostly, sometimes we'd argue if we saw each other in a shop or a restaurant or even the gym. We've even been kicked out of the hotel before. This isn't gonna end any time soon.

"Are you sure this will work? I mean, he's crazy, and I don't wanna hurt him like that." I frowned at Seth's idea.

"Come on. This could work, very well. I could cash in my Money In The Bank and there would be no lunatic to stop me." He said.

"Seth, I know you want to do this, but I don't think I can." I told him.

"Okay, I won't do it." He put his hands up but something was telling me he probably will.

I nodded, not wanting to talk about it any longer. I walked to my dressing room and sat on the couch. I decided to wear my ripped up grey shirt with the skeleton heart on it and jeans. I laced up my knee high Chuck Taylors with the grey laces. I looked in the mirror, happy with my appearance. I grabbed my belt and skipped over to the curtain.

It was now 8:00 and the fireworks went off. I smiled as my music hit. There were some cheers, but mostly boos. But I was used to that. I skipped out and held up my belt. I grinned at the crowd and skipped down the ramp. I got on the apron and into the ring. An official ran to give me a mic.

"Hello Ne-."

Dean's music hit which interrupted me. The crowd went nuts and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello New York!" He smirked at me while getting in the ring.

I sat on the ropes, amused with his behavior.

"Aj, how you doing?" He leaned against the opposite side of the ring's ropes.

"I'm good Dean, how are you?"

"I'm good Aj. I was backstage earlier when someone told me you were planning against me.. It made me a little curious, what could crazy little Aj have in store for Dean Ambrose?"

"Crazy? Me? Ha! As if Dean. Ya know, I didn't come out here to start anything, I actually just came out to talk about an open challenge." The crowd cheered.

"Carry on." He smirked, not moving from his position.

I returned his look and stood up.

"As Dean here knows, I'm not afraid of anyone, not even you. Now with that said, is there anybody back there that would like to challenge me for this baby?" I held up the title.

Sasha's music hit and Dean smiled at her. She smiled back. Ugh.

"I think that belongs to me." She pointed at my title.

"Really? Prove it."

Dean got out and went to ringside. Seth came out in case Dean would try something. It made me a little nervous that Seth would go forward in his plan.

The bell rang and we locked up. Of course, Sasha being the strong competitor she is, she over powered me and took control. She'd push me in corners and stomp on me, she'd kick and punch me while I was down, and she'd do the move in the corner where she puts you in the middle ropes and drops her knees on your stomach. And of course, it didn't feel so good.

But me being the competitor I am, I'd fight back as much as I could, I'd struggle to get to my feet, but once I did, this little shorty fought for her title.

I could hear Dean and Seth arguing outside the ring. And they just had to start fighting. Don't do it Seth.

I did a Shining Wizard on Sasha and put her in the Black Widow, she was forced to tap.

The bell rang, signalling I won. Before grabbing my belt, I had to go and stop Seth from doing something he shouldn't. J&J security ran down the ramp and I knew there was nothing I could do. Maybe there was.

I went over to J&J and tried to stall them. It was no use though.

I yelled at Seth and told him no. J&J lifted a little box up and underneath there was a bunch on cinder blocks. Seth mouthed a sorry as J&J held the struggling Dean's head against the blocks. Seth Curb Stomped him on the cinder blocks and I started hitting Seth's arm.

"I told you not to!" I shouted.

He was trying to hug me but I ran backstage. Tears flowed down my cheeks as Tom tried to interview me.

"Aj, can I get a quick word?" I waved him off and went outside. I ran into the same person I ran into a week or so ago.

"Oh shit your crying."

Sorry, haven't updated in a few days! School has been hard on me! I'm sorry!!! I'll start updating more I promise.

Hope you liked it. Who is that guy?!?!?! Well I know but you don't :)

My question for you today is..

RAW or SmackDown???