Well Well Well..

April's POV* (btw I'm so sorry guys! Read the end)

What the hell is with all this stuff?! I sighed, running my fingers over the scratches in my locker. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it and walked out, going towards the guys locker room. I saw Roman and ran up to him.

"Is Dean in the guys locker room?" I asked him.

"No, I think he was heading towards the benches outside." He said and I nodded.

I went in the direction of where Roman had said Dean was and saw the messy haired figure sitting there.

"Dean." I spoke.

He jumped a little and turned to me.

"Don't sneak up on me like that. What do you want?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Did you get one of these?" I asked, showing him the picture.

"Nah, but I've been getting all these notes for the past week and its getting annoying." He told me.

"Yeah me too. Who the hell could be doing this?" I folded my arms.

"Like I said before, its probably Seth. He's fucking retarded and this is the kind of shit he does so.. Who knows, but when I find out who I swear I'll shove a stick up their ass."

"Ouch," I cringed, "well I don't think its Seth, he seems to have calmed down after everything."

"That's what you said the last time and you ended up falling for his ass and cheating on me." Dean rolled his eyes.

I sighed, "I thought we've moved past that."

"Yeah, well you thought wrong." And with that, he walked away.

I frowned. I thought we moved on from that, I thought we could be friends and have no conflict, I thought it was over. I walked back inside and heard mumbling from the hall, me being the nosy person I am, I stuck my ear up to the door in which the mumbling came from and listened to what was going on.

"Thanks for helping me with my scheme." A girl voice that sounded rather familiar said.

"Anything to get back at them."

Oh my god.

Oh.

My.

God.

It was Seth. It was Seth and a girl. A girl who was all too close.

It was Sasha Banks..

Seth's POV*

I made a little agreement with Sasha. After she had told me that she needed my help getting at Dean and Aj. Sasha had wanted to be on top of the business like Aj was. I wanted proper revenge on Dean. It seemed like a good plan to wipe them out.

Say goodbye Dean and April.

Dean's POV*

I frowned to myself thinking about the previous events with Aj. I looked around an empty locker room and ended up sitting down and hitting myself for being such an idiot.

"Yeah, well you thought wrong"

Fucking idiot.

I had to make things right, even though I'd probably make it worse.

I stood up and went to find her again. I searched for her and saw her with her ear against a door. I raised an eyebrow. She looked shocked.