Meeting JoJo

{OMG That picture is sooooooo cute ^^}

Sasha's POV*

"Sasha, Sahsa, do you have a minute?" Renee came up to me.

"What do you want?" I turned to her.

"That was a huge statement you made out there  any comments?" She put the mic up to me.

"I'm here to make an impact on women's wrestling. Aj Lee is in the past, she's flipped sides a million times and I'm pretty sure everybody's sick of it. And what she did to Dean was horrible. Its my time now, and nobody.. Not even Aj.. Is gonna stand in my way. I'm the Boss." I said before walking away.

I walked into the locker room, earning a few glares and a couple smiles from the girls. I changed into jeans and a t-shirt before putting on my boots and walking out. I pulled my phone out and texted Roman.

S~ Hey Roman, I'm going back to the hospital if you want to come...?

R~ Yeah me and Brie were just heading to get my daughter and then we were going there, want a ride?

S~ I'll just meet you there :) Tell Brie I said hi

R~ Hii -hacked by Brie Mode

I laughed, walking outside. I noticed Seth limping out of the building once I got in my car. I didn't feel bad, he deserved it. And if I could see the look on Aj's face right now, I bet she's really mad. She's got the other Aj to calm her down though. I drove off to the hospital which was about an hour away since we were in the next city and Dean was still stuck in the one we were at last week.

----------------------------
I finally got to the hospital with no trouble. I walked in and went up to Dean's room, he was sitting up, watching the TV.

"Hey Dean." I smiled at him.

"Hey Sasha, you kicked ass tonight. Proud of ya." Dean opened his arms for a hug and I gladly accepted it.

"So I guess Roman is coming here after he picks up his daughter." I told him.

"JoJo? Yeah, you're gonna love her. She's very bright." He grinned.

"I love kids. I can't wait to meet her." I said.

We sat and watched South Park until Brie entered the room with Roman and a small girl who I assume is his daughter. She was really pretty.

"Uncle Bad Man!!" She shouted, running up to Dean.

"Uncle Bad Man?" I teased and Dean chuckled.

"Hey JoJo, I missed you." Dean made a silly face at her.

"Why are you in the scary medicine place?" JoJo made a pouty face.

Dean hesitated, "I had a run in with some mean people."

"Where's Aunt Spider and Uncle Cruella?" She asked Roman.

"They uh.. They couldn't be here today, but we have Sasha here." Roman nodded towards me and JoJo looked my way.

"You're pretty." JoJo said.

"Awe, thanks sweetie. So are you." I said as she gave me a hug.

"I'm gonna call you Aunt Pinky." She had a huge grin on her face.

I gave Dean a confused look and he just smiled.

"What's Brie's name?" Roman asked, giving Brie a cheesy grin.

"Step-Mommy." JoJo said.

Brie giggled while blushing.

"Not yet, hun, we gotta get married for her to be step-mommy." Roman said.

"Well get married then." JoJo grinned.

"Well...." Roman kneeled down so he was on one knee, "Would you like to get married?" He pulled out a box and was opening it towards Brie.

Dean and I were smiling so much that our mouths might freeze like that.

"Of course." Brie said and Roman got up, picking her up and kissing her.

"Ewey!" JoJo exclaimed and we all laughed.

Roman put the ring on her finger and Brie kept looking at it. This was such a cute moment. We all celebrated by watching a few movies and eating the pizza that Roman and Brie went to get.

JoJo fell asleep and Roman decided to take her home. We all said our goodbyes and congratulations and then it was just me and Dean again.

"They are so cute together." I smiled.

"I know right." Dean said.

"So who is Uncle Cruella and Aunt Spider?" I asked him.

"Seth and Aj. Those were the days when we all got along and me and Aj were still together and everything was fine. Now I'm sitting in a hospital bed because of them. Funny how things change." He frowned.

"You've been through so much, sometimes you just need a break." I stood up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight Dean."

Alright that was kind of a sucky ending of a chapter. I thought it was kinda cute tho. Roman proposed!!! Awwweeee!!! Aunt Pinky has been born! JoJo is so cute like I almost died from the cuteness

Oh yeah! Remember how I said there was a twist? Well actually there's two, but one isn't thaaaat important but the other one is HUGE. At least that's what I think

If you could see any celebrity and any superstar/diva fight them who would you choose and who do you think would win?