Q&A

Aj Lee(April)~ From: TheBoss_Asylum
(Q)TF U DOING WITH AJ STYLES U WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH DEAN NOW I SHIP DEAN AND SASHA. Do you think you'll get back together with Dean? Are u starting to like Aj Styles? I love Sasha Banks she is better than u. Oh and I hate that u hurt Dean who said he will go out with me! 😂

(A) Erm.. Well okay then.. Uh... Hi? What even is a ship? Ugh, this is what Paige talks about all the time isn't it? Are Dean and Sasha that close..? Not like I care or anything... Do I think I'll get back together with Dean? Well.. No. I mean I really got myself into some deep shit.. No way I'm getting out of it. Am I starting to like Aj Styles? Pfft, whaat? ...No, why? Does he like me or something? Not like I care.... But if he does could you like tell me or something because I kinda wanna know.. For.. Reasons? Sasha Banks is better than me? Really now? Well if that's how you feel.. :( Dean said he'd go out with you? Seriously? Does he even know you? Like.. What? Um.. Okay then.

Dean Ambrose~ From: theajasylum
(Q)Stop being a lil bitch and get back together with AJ

(A) That isn't even a question... Plus why would I? We agreed to be just friends. Its too complicated with us. She really hurt me.

(Q) From: TheBoss_Asylum
So when can we schedule our date and how you feeling since you have an injury? And am I your best friend just like Sasha ur best friend?

(A) Uh... Do I know you? What date? Do I have amnesia?! The doctors never said anything about amnesia! Or are you like some huge fangirl or whatever?  I'm feeling a bit worried now that I might have amnesia! Other than that I feel somewhat fine. Still hurting and uh, bored. Like seriously! They won't let me leave this place! It sucks! And I guess your my friend.. I don't remember you though.. Sorry? I think I have amnesia. And Sasha.. She's cool.. I really like her. Is it bad to move on so quickly?

Aj Styles~ From: TheBoss_Asylum
(Q) RED NECK YOU'RE CHEATING ON LUKE AND KARL!

(A) Um...... What? I'm not even friends with Luke and Karl anymore. And cheating? Don't I need a girlfriend for that? Wait! Are you talking about Aj? Pfffft, she's not my girlfriend. Wait! (Again) Does she like me? Okay, this stays between me and you, but I kinda have this huge thing for her. Like is that bad? She's amazing.