GUYS OMG I AM SO SORRY!!!

AS THE TITLE SAY.. I AM SO SORRY!!! I haven't updated and I know y'all probably hate me for that, I've had the craziest few weeks ever! I know y'all probably don't want to hear about it , but oh well because I'm gonna tell you anyway.

First of all: I was on and off grounded due to bad grades (Ugh, math)

Second of all: DRAMA!! Ugh okay so my friend and her boyfriend have been having problems, I guess they broke up earlier, I don't even know anymore.

ThirdOMG OMG OMG BEST THING EVER!! So this one has a little story behind it. See, I've liked this guy for 3 years now, and he knows because my best friend, Sierra, has a mouth on her, okay anyway, my ex, Brice and my guy best friend, Trey decided that me and Chase(The guy I've liked for 3 years) should go out. So any who, they tried for like 2 weeks to get us together and last Friday it finally happened! Me and Chase are together and I'm still the happiest person ever because of it, like my life has been turned around !!

And lastly: MY BIRTHDAY!!! Oh yeah, did I mention, my Birthday was on November 20th (4 days ago) and I turned 14. I know, OMG I'm so young, yeah yeah yeah I know. Oh my God Ashley you have a dirty mouth for a 14 year old! Yeah, well if you grew up around the people I grew up around, you'd know why! Oh my God Ashley, aren't you too young to write a book?! Hell no! Sky is the limit, right? There is a world of endless possibilities!!!

Okay so yeah, like I said you probably don't care, oh well. Any who, I'll update tomorrow, I promise❤❤