Memories

Chapter dedicated to white_tiger03 and ashleyyoung723

Dean's POV*

I looked over to see Seth and Aj laughing and hugging and all I could think is that she is already over me. I wasn't over her. Sasha was kinda just a distraction at the moment. I needed it, she's a really nice person. If I said she wasn't beautiful then I'd be lying, hopefully she can get my mind off of Aj.

"Dean, are you okay?" Sasha asked me.

"What? Oh, yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom." I excused myself and quickly walked to the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you doing Dean? Could you be any crazier?!" I pounded on the wall.

My life was falling apart. I couldn't keep doing this. Aj used to be the lobe of my life, but now she's screwing over and moving on too fast. No, that's not okay.

I stormed out of the bathroom and ran into something, or I guess someone in this case.

Oh great.

"S-sorry." She stuttered.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Dean! Would you just talk to me?!" She called after me.

I turned around and walked up to her. I stood right in front of her, our bodies inches away from each other.

"What do you want me to say Aj? You kiss Seth, then your best friends with Seth. Hugging and talking and laughing all the time. Then you have the nerve to push me off of a ladder, costing me something that you know I really wanted. You cost me that opportunity so that little golden boy could win. Guess what princess.. Two can play at this game. And trust me, I never lose." At this moment I had Aj pushed up against the wall, no space in between us.

"Its on.." And that was all she had to say for my heart to break into millions of little pieces.

I wanted things to be okay, but I knew it wasn't gonna happen. Not now. Not ever.

"Its on." I muttered, walking away.

I took a deep breath before going back to Sasha. She greeted me and we continued to play. My mind wandered to Aj a few times, but I was really enjoying spending time with Sasha.

"Okay, this is the tie breaker right here." I smiled at Sasha and made my shot.

I purposely messed up but made it believable. She screamed.

"Yes! I beat you! Finally!!!" She jumped into my arms.

I spun her around and set her down.

"Fine, you win." I fake pouted.

She giggled, "Awe, poor Deanie."

"Okay so how about we go get some nachos or something?" I offered.

"Okay. I'm starving." She said, jumping on my back.

I gave her a piggyback ride to the front desk.

"Hey, could we get some nachos please?" Sasha asked Bernie.

"Of course you can, you look like your having fun." Bernie said, getting some nachos from the thing in the back.

"Yeah, this place is awesome!" I smiled at him as he gave us the nachos.

"Yeah, thanks Bernie!" Sasha smiled as well.

"No problem." He winked at us.

Bernie was nice for an older guy.