She's What?

Dean's POV*

"What do you mean your in trouble?" He asked.

"Dean, Paige, and I area tied to trees because of Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, and some huge guy. Bray has Aj again. We need you to come to the woods and help us.. Please John." Nikki pleaded.

"Okay, which part of the woods?"

"There should be three tracks that stop in the middle of the woods, get out of your car and look for a tree that has writing and a piece of paper. There should be footprints to the right of that tree and you follow them. Hurry." She directed.

"I'm on my way." He hung up.

"Let's just hope he can do this." Paige said.

We heard a girl scream, it sounded like..

"Aj!!!" I shouted, trying to worm myself out of the ropes.

"Dean stop. Its no use." Nikki told me.

"Aj! Hold on I'm coming for you!!"

Seth's POV*

Aj and I haven't talked since RAW. I have felt so guilty so I went up to her room to apologize. John Cena rushed past me and accidentally knocked me over.

"Sorry Seth." He said.

"Hey! What's the rush?" I stopped him.

"Bray has Aj. Dean, Nikki, and Paige are tied to trees, and I need to go help them." He explained quickly.

"Aj's in trouble? I'm coming with you." I said and we rushed to his car.

"There's the tracks." I pointed out.

He had told me what Nikki said to him. How did Aj end up in the woods with Bray? I remember when we were all worried the first time about her when Bray took her. I had a feeling something funny was going on here.

"Is that the tree?" John questioned.

"'Come find me' well that's not creepy at all." I said and as we got out of the car.

We found the footprints fairly easy and we started walking. I looked toward and soon enough saw three large men walking. One I didn't recognize.

"Get ready to fi-." John started.

"Hey shitwads!" I yelled at them, interrupting John.

Their attention turned to us and we ran at them. It was a brawl. I honestly felt like I was in a book or a movie. This was a cool but scary experience, I knew Bray was creepy.. But thus is just sick.

I went after Luke, John went after Erick, and once those two were somewhat down, we both attacked the big man. I jumped on his back while John attempted picking him up.

"This would be a lot easier if you weren't on his back!" He yelled at me.

"Oh right.. Sorry." I jumped off of him and made sure the others were still down.

John struggled but he was able to AA him. We ran ahead and saw Dean, Paige, and Nikki.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Dean scoffed.

"Saving your ass. Your welcome." I untied Nikki and Paige while John got Dean and had to calm him down a bit.

A scream was heard from a distance and we started running in that direction.

Aj's POV*

I started screaming. I had no idea why I was screaming, but this was so hard to take in.

"Your sister Abigail? Bray said they killed Abigail!" I scooted away from her.

"Bray didn't know. I killed them." She looked at me crazily.

"Where is Bray?" I asked.

"Aj!!!!" I heard faintly.

"No, someone's found us." She went over to me and put another needle in my arm.

I screamed once more before fading out.

Dean's POV*

"What's that?" Seth pointed to a little cabin at the top of the hill.

"Come on! Aj has to be in there!" I said, as we began running again.

We were getting closer to the cabin. Once we were close enough, we saw a few people in the cabin moving around. We ran the rest of the way and got up in front of it.

The door was boarded. We all worked on kicking it down, and we did.

"Aj!" I shouted through the cabin, dropping my jaw as soon as I saw her.

"Dean, Dean, Dean. What did you think was gonna happen?" Bray sat in a chair, laughing at us.

"Sh- she- she's dead?"

What in the actual fuck is happening?! Whaaaaaat? Can you guess what's happening? I bet you can't!!! But seriously its getting creepy!!!!

Who would win in a fight between a taco and a hotdog?

↑YOU MUST ANSWER↑