Mr Aj Styles & His Road Trip

Aj Lee's POV*

"Anywhere but here." I told him

"Okay, I know just the place." Aj said to me, keeping his eyes on the road.

I turned up the radio as HandClap by Fitz & The Tantrums came on.

" Somebody save your soul cause you've been sinning in this city I know. Too many troubles, all these lovers got you losing control, you're like a drug to me, a luxury, my sugar and gold. I want the good life, every good night you're a hard one to hold." I sang along.

Aj laughed at me as I started dancing. He decided to join in with the singing. People in cars beside us were looking at us weird, but hey, what's the fun in a car ride if you don't have fun.

The drive continued and we were talking and so going and having so much fun.

"Okay so 20 questions?" I asked while putting my feet up on the dashboard and putting my phone in my pocket.

"Okay you first." He said.

"Okay, um, favorite color?"

"Blue." He replied

"Okay your turn."

"Favorite song?" He asked.

"Oh, that's a hard one. I don't really have a favorite song. Too many good ones." I told him.

"True. How about this one?" He turned up the radio to Closer by The Chainsmokers and Halsey.

"I love this song!"

"Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you. Drank too much and that's an issue, but I'm okay. Hey, tell your friends it was nice to meet them, but I never wanna see them again. I know it breaks your heart. Moved to the city in a broke down car and, four years no calls, now your looking pretty in a hotel bar and I-I-I-I-I can't stop. No I-I-I-I-I can't stop." He sang out, I giggled and sang with him.

"So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder, pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole from your roommate back in Boulder, we ain't ever getting older."

"We ain't ever getting older."

"You, look as good as the day I met you. I forget just why I left you, I was insane. Stay, and play that Blink-182 song that we beat to death in Tucson. Okay." I sang.

We started laughing as we sang the rest of the song.

"Your crazy." He chuckled.

I glared at him.

"Oh! No, in a good way!" I giggled at him.

"It's okay. Your crazy too.. In a good way." I smiled.

"So I've been told." He said.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked him.

It was 1:38am. Where could we possibly be going?

"It's a surprise." He told me.

"Ugh, I hate surprises." I frowned.

"Well you'll like this one." He said.

The rest of the ride, we sang along to the songs on the radio.

It was now 3:23am and he gave me a blindfold.

"You expect me to put this on?" I asked.

"Yes I do. Now please just put it on, we're almost there." He said.

"Fine." I said, wrapping it around my head so it would cover my eyes.

"Okay we're here. Don't take it off yet though." He said, opening my door and guiding me out.

"I hear water, are you gonna drown me, ya know that is just rude." I frowned again.

"No," he laughed, "take it off."

I did as told and took off the blindfold. I looked out to see we were on a dock. There was a boat tied up that Aj was undoing.

"Are we even allowed to do this?" I asked.

"No, but we're going to anyway." He smirked.

A smile formed on my lips.

"Let's do this."

I know what your thinking, ASHLEY WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?! Well I have 2 good reasons for that.

1. My internet has been down
2. Someone was stalking me

Yeah yeah yeah. I know that's serious, but turns out, it was just someone pranking me. But I was scared and I didn't sleep.

But on the bright side, I had an amazing Friday night! Which you probably don't care about because its just typical teenage girl stuff
(Obviously I'm talking about my crush💖)

But no, I won't say anything because you don't care.

I talk too much I know.

Did you guys see Clash Of Champions last night tho? It was good I guess

Anyway my question for you guys today is...

What do you think about Aj Styles?