Making Peace

April's POV*

Its been a week since Seth injured Dean and I ran away with Aj. A lot has happened in just one week. I was sitting backstage with Aj in catering, watching as RAW started. Seth's music qued and I rolled my eyes. I looked around to see a few people giving me a dirty look, while the girls were giving me the look of sympathy. I watched on as the Authority walked behind Seth as they walked to the ring, where there was a stand and something hidden with a black cover. Seth walked up to the stand as the Authority stood by.

"Ladies and gentlemen, last week.. Last week, a tragic moment occurred. Poor Dean Ambrose.. Well he is gone... Let's watch thow it all happened." He pointed to the tiantron and the clip of Dean getting injured played. It also played me running out.

"Oh so tragic. So tragic that we decided to have a funeral for poor Dean's career." He ripped off the black cover, showing a picture of Dean.

He started laughing, "See, Dean Ambrose, he's crazy. He knew this was gonna happen at some point. He needed to go anyway. I mean, its not like you were any good anyway." He laughed again.

I stood up and Aj gave me a look that simply said 'no'.

"April.. Come on, don't do anything stupid." He said, standing up and getting in front of me.

"I have no idea what Aj ever saw in you. Ha, no wonder she cheated on you." Seth said and I pushed past Aj and ran to the curtain.

I didn't need music, I just ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. Hunter got in front of me, but nothing ng was gonna stop me now. I kicked him in the groin and pushed Stephanie out of the way. I stood in front of the scared looking Seth Rollins.

"You son of a bitch!" I ran towards him but was held back by someone.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"April. Calm down, don't let him get to you." Aj said as Seth chuckled evily.

"Okay.." I said uneasily.

"Come on, let's go." He said, leading me out of the ring.

We went backstage again and went back into catering. At this point, everybody was giving me some sort of look. I grabbed a water bottle and walked back into the hall.

"Hey you okay?" Aj asked.

"Yeah, but I need to do something." I told him.

"Okay, try to stay out of trouble." He said.

"I will, see you later." I said, walking outside.

"Pumkin." Someone stopped me.

"Roman, hey." I said, turning to him.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"The hospital." I spoke.

"I'll take you if you want." He said.

"That'd be nice." I said, walking with him to his car.

"You been doing alright?" He asked.

"Being honest.. No, I really haven't." I frowned.

"I really hope things get better for you, I really do." He said.

"You and me both Ro... Do you ever just wish things could go back to normal?" I questioned.

"All the time." He said.

We soon arrived at the hospital and Roman walked me in. He took me to Dean's room.

"You can do this." He patted me on the back.

"Thanks Ro." I smiled slightly and hugged him quickly before he left.

I opened the door to see Dean sleeping. I walked in and shut the door quietly before going to sit down in the chair next to his bed.

"Hey.."

Dean's POV*

"Hey.." The familiar voice of Aj rang through my ears.

I didn't open my eyes because I didn't really want to see her. I couldn't.

"I know you're asleep and all and even if you weren't you'd probably not want to talk to me, but I uh.. I wanted to make things better between us. I've been through hell lately. And what Seth did to you just added more guilt to me. I just want to say that I love you, I always have and I always will. We may not be on the best terms, and that's my fault, but I really don't want to lose you. Seth is an asshole. I don't know why I did what I did, it was the biggest mistake of my life. And I get it if you never forgive me for that, I understand. I'm so sorry." She said, I could tell that she was crying.

I heard her get up and start to walk away.

"I forgive you." I said just above a whisper.

I opened my eyes and saw her turn towards me.

"Can we please just pass through this? I don't wanna fight anymore, can we just be friends?" I spoke.

"I think that'd be great."

What'd y'all think??? Hope you liked it, it was a little emotional, I know. So, Dean and Aj(Or should I say April) are friends now! That's exciting!

So that whole Goldberg and Brock thing was pretty terrible, what did y'all think about it?