Jojo's Back

Aj's POV*

The whole thing with Seth the other night really got me thinking. This whole fight with the guys and Seth is kinda stupid. I mean yeah, Seth betrayed us, but.. It was all my fault.

"Hey Aj." Dean said.

"Hey." I replied.

"You seem a little out of it lately," Dean spoke, "what's on your mind?"

"Nothing. Well, a lot. But I don't know, like I really just don't know." I tried explaining.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've just been thinking." I told him.

"You think to much," he smiled, "also, Jojo is coming here today."

"Oh my God! Really? I missed her so much." I exclaimed.

"Me too." Dean said.

"Guys!!!!!!" Roman rushed in the room.

"Whaaaaat?" Me and Dean mocked.

"Remember, its Jojo's birthday tomorrow and since she's only gonna be here for the day, we are gonna throw her a surprise birthday party, so you both need to go get some party stuff, and also, you guys get to dress up."

"Oh no Roman, what are we dressing up as?" Dean pouted.

"Well Dean, your gonna be a prince and Aj your gonna be the princess." He laughed at Dean's reaction.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!" Dean shouted.

"Yaaaaaaay!" I smiled at him.

"Ugh, fine. Let's go." Dean said picking me up.

"Waaaaait! Let me get dressed first." I said.

He set me down and I went into our room. I put on my spider shirt and put Dean's hoodie over it along with jeans and converse.

"Let's go." I jumped on Dean's back and he gave me a piggy back ride all the way to the car.

"Where do we find party stuff for a little girl?" Dean questioned.

"Party city, duh." I said.

"Oh."

We drove to party city and started picking princess stuff for Jojo. I saw a pretty pink dress and a tiara near it and I decided to wear it. I put it on and it fit perfectly.

"You look like absolutely perfect." Dean smirked.

"Too bad I don't have a prince to look absolutely perfect with me.." I sighed playfully.

He grinned at me and held up a tuxedo and a crown. I couldn't help but laugh at him as he rushed into the bathroom to put it on.

When he walked out, he picked me up bridal style along with the bags of party supplies and carried me outside.

"What a lovely day princess." He smiled.

"So lovely." I smiled back.

He set me and the bags down before spinning me around and dancing with me. For our final move, he picked me up again and kissed me. I heard a couple awes and ewes from kids and their parents but we ignored it.

He put me back down and we were on our way. We hurried to the hotel and went up to our room.

"Well its about time," Roman said, "Jojo is gonna be here in about 15 minutes, help me put this stuff up."

We rushed to put everything up and in place, Roman had made a cake stuffed with ice cream while we were gone. We heard a knock on the door and Roman went and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" He sounded a little mad.

"I didn't come for a fight, I just wanted to talk."

I instantly recognized the voice and I knew that Dean did too because be was balling up his fists.

"Calm down Dean. Ro, let him in." I said.

"Why should I?" Roman said harshly.

"Just do it."

"What about Jojo, she'll be here any minute." Dean asked.

"Won't she wanna see Uncle Cruella too?" I said.

"Ok fine, but if you try anything, I will mess you up." Roman said to Seth.

A couple minutes of silence passed by when there was another knock on the door.

"I got it." I told them, walking towards the door.

"Aunt Spider!!" Jojo shouted, hugging me tightly.

"Hey sweetie." I picked her up and took her to the living room where all the decorations were.

"Woah, this looks awesome!" She smiled.

"Its all for you hun." Roman grinned at his little girl.

"Thank you daddy, hi Uncle Cruella!!" She hugged everybody but Dean.

"What about me?" Dean fake pouted.

"Uncle Bad Man!" She hugged him too.

"Hey Jojo." He smiled.

"Aunt Spider looks like a princess." She said.

I took the tiara off my head and put it on hers.

"Happy birthday Jojo." Dean and Roman brought out the cake.

"CAKE!" Jojo exclaimed.

"I know you wanted to talk Seth, but can we act like your still with us for this once?" I whispered to Seth, getting the attention of Dean.

"Ok, but it was you I wanted to talk to, not so much with them because they won't listen." Seth said.

"Ok, we'll talk later. Have some cake." I smiled.

He laughed when I got some cake on my nose.

"Rude." I laughed with him.

"Uncle Cruella, will you give me a piggy back ride?" Jojo asked, batting her eyes.

"Of course princess Jojo." She jumped on his back and he ran around with her.

"I don't know why you trust him." Dean sat next to me.

"Its a long story, Im still trying to figure things out, it's complicated." I explained.

"Well for right now, we need to act like he's still our best friend." Roman told us.

"Fine." Dean said.

Ok, I'm SOOOO sorry that I haven't updated in forever, hope you guys can forgive me.

Comment what you think and vote because yea..

Love you guys