No Regerts

(A/N: Yes I'm aware of the spelling)

April's POV*

"Fuck off Dean." I pushed past him.

"April!" Aj shouted.

I know that causing a scene at Roman's barbeque would be bad, considering there are children and all, but I mean come on! I'm not just gonna sit there and take this!

I grabbed Nikki's shoulder and turned her around.

"What the hell is your problem with me?"

"You would know if you weren't too caught up in your messed up love life, you would know. This is your fault, Aj." She said.

"Why won't you just tell me so we can work this out?" I crossed my arms.

"Are you sure you'd have enough time to work thing out? Because I know how busy your schedule is, ya know, with all that fucking around with.. Hmm, three guys? What a hoe." She rolled her eyes and turned away before starting to walk again.

Breath April. Just bre- ah fuck it.

I ran at her and tackled her to the ground causing her to scream and attention to come towards us.

"Aj!" Roman shouted.

"Nicole? What are you doing?!" Brie exclaimed.

"Aj, come on let go." Dean, Aj, and Roman tried prying me off but I wasn't letting go.

"Let me go!" I yelled as Dean threw me over his shoulder.

"Nope."

He carried me inside Roman's house and sat me down on the couch.

"I totally had her, you shouldn't have done that." I slumped down.

He frowned at me, "What did she even say to you?"

"Doesn't matter." I tried avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, it kinda does. Look I hate Seth's guts but you didn't see me going after him, although I thought of it." Dean moved closer to me.

"I know, I know. I just don't know what I did... Why do you even care?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Why do you care what I do?"

"Why don't you tell me.." He leaned in a little closer and I decided to lean in too.

Wait, what am I doing?! I can't do this! But.. I miss him.. No! He has a girlfriend! Ughhh!!!

Before our lips could touch, I turned away, "I'm gonna go find Aj."

I walked rather fast out of the room to try and escape the awkwardness. I bumped into Aj and a look of relief washed over his face.

"I thought you left already. I was so worried." He pulled me in and hugged me tightly.

I pulled away from him and looked up into his eyes. I smiled like an idiot before grabbing his face and pulling him down to my level.

"I like you.. A lot." He spoke softly.

"I like you too." I gently pressed my lips against his and he kissed back immediately.

I smiled into the kiss, as did he. I pulled away from him and interlocked our fingers.

On the way out I saw Roman and decided that I should apologize.

"Hey Ro... I just wanted to say sorry, things have been so hectic and I just.. I lost it. I really am sorry. We're gonna go before I can cause any more trouble." I smiled softly at him.

"I get it. Dean lost it the other day while we were hanging out too. It happens, especially with what y'all have went through. We'll sort this whole Nikki thing out another time, I'll see you two later." He said, giving me a hug.

I waved to a few people before we left.

~♥~

"So what's your biggest regret?" I asked Aj.

"Um.. Welp.. I can't really think of one.. I've got no regerts." He shrugged.

"Regerts?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You know that one commercial where the guy gets that tattoo that was supposed to say no regrets but the tattoo artist put no regerts?" He asked.

"Never seen it in my life." I laughed.

"Well then my biggest regret is not showing you this sooner!" He grabbed his phone out and got on YouTube. He showed me the commercial and I chuckled.

"I would probably do that if I was a tattoo artist." I said honestly.

"I can actually imagine that."

"I've got a lot of regerts." I said truthfully.

"Ah, everybody's got a few regerts here and there." Aj replied.

"You said you had no regerts." I pointed out.

"You know what I won't regert?" He questioned.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"This." He pressed his lips against mine and I almost immediately responded.

I don't regert that either to be honest.

Guyssss! I like this one better than last one. Idk why but I legit just didn't feel very proud of the last chapter, hopefully I made up for it with this one. I made a new cover for this because I felt like we just needed a fresh change. Idk, but I hope you like it :) I also hope you liked this chapter, it got heated between Dean and Aj tho 😱😱😱 That'll come into play at some point probably ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Love you guys 😘😘