Money In The Bank Pt.3

So many Money In The Banks!! Sowwy!!!

Aj's POV*

I haven't seen Sasha since the first match. The night was going by quite fast. Next we faced Bayley and Nikki in the Semi-Finals. The ones who win this get to face off in the Women's Championship match. Which hopefully would be us. I went around asking people if they have seen Sasha and all of them said no. I started searching around until I saw her and my ex lover laughing and schmoozing together.

To be honest it hurt me.

"Hey, uh, Sasha.. Our match is next." I informed, getting the attention of both of them.

"Ok, thanks, I lost track of time. Bye Dean, nice talking to you." They smiled at each other.

"So.. You and Dean?" I asked once we got far enough away from him.

"Hm? Oh! No, no, no! We just met, I ran into him and we just started talking."

Flashback*

I forgot my ring attire in the locker room. I grabbed it and ran out. I was about to leave, but I ran into someone. "Oh sorry." I said. "Watch it!" He yelled. "You watch it! I said sorry!" I yelled running out again. I ran to my car and met Paige.

"What took you so long?" She asked. "I ran into some jerk." I said starting up the car.

Flashback over*
(A/N~ Does anybody remember that moment? I loved that part!!)

I smiled at the memory but shook it off.

"Oh, that's cool. We should get ready." I said.

We started stretching when Bayley and Nikki walked over to us.

"I'd love to get to know you better, hopefully after this match we could get to know each other." Bayley said.

"Yeah, that'd be amazing." I grinned.

She hugged me tightly and I winced.

"Same to you Sasha, I've seen your matches in NXT, your really good. We could all be great friends one day." Nikki added as Bayley let me go.

"Yeah, but now we've got to entertain the people people." We gigged.

"People people?" Sasha asked me.

"Don't judge me!" I laughed.

~♥~

You can look but you can't touch!

Nikki walked out, doing her regular entrance and she waited in the ring for Bayley. We all did our entrances fairly quick and it was me starting against Bayley.

(ง'̀-'́)ง (whaaaaaaat?!)

We locked up and I took control. I pushed her back before we locked up again, this time she took control and threw me against the ropes. We continued to lock up until I was able to push her to the mat. When she stood up I did a hurricanrana.

~♥~

The match was still going on. We were all beginning to get tired. Sasha and Bayley were now in the ring. Nikki was down at ringside because of the Shining Wizard I had done on her. Sasha tagged me in and I ran in. I kicked Bayley into the corner and she fell out into my knee. I got her away from the ropes and put her in the Black Widow.