Arrey, Ladki Beautiful Kar Gayi Chull

Because with that kiss in the announcement video, how could I not write something like this?
Also, if you didn't gather it from the title, this fic is basically all about Alia being a tease. Be prepared for all kinds of scenes.

Alia P.O.V.

You know, for a guy who always seems unshakeable, Varun is surprisingly easy to tease. Most people can't get under his skin so maybe he's just like that with me, at least that's how it seems to me and I know him pretty well so I'd say I can judge his behaviour and reactions pretty well.

I probably shouldn't take advantage of the fact but his reactions are so amusing that I really can't help it. It's not just that I like the way he reacts, though that's a big part of it, I'm kind of waiting for him to snap. I'd almost managed it once, almost three years ago, but apparently he'd 'come to his senses' at least that's what he said.

It took him quite a while to catch onto what I was doing, almost until the end of filming for Badrinath Ki Dulhunia, but when he finally did was when I finally managed to get him to crack.

It was one of the last days of filming, our second day of filming for the title song, when it seemed to click. Karan had the genius idea of announcing the teaser release using a live video... while we were shooting, literally between takes. Now, that wouldn't have been a problem but, as part of my Varun teasing plan, I'd developed somewhat of a habit of kissing his cheek and running off whenever I was called to set; it was surprisingly what seemed to get to him the most. I'd tried my best to condition myself not to do it when there was a camera focused on us but it hadn't worked. Usually, we'd be able to edit it out or choose not to post the video, but you can't do that with live videos so I'd decided I'd just have to make sure I was careful.

I failed miserably.

Though Varun had become somewhat accustomed to it by now, he probably thought I wouldn't do something like that in a live video. Guess we both overestimated my self control. It took him by surprise, more so than usual, his hand going to his cheek reminding me of his reaction the first time I'd ever kissed him - a spur of the moment thing when we were filming for Student of the Year.

I didn't wait around to see any further reaction, running away like always, except this time, I heard footsteps behind me

I didn't wait around to see any further reaction, running away like always, except this time, I heard footsteps behind me. It had to be Varun chasing after me, I knew that, but I found it hard to believe so I looked back over my shoulder and saw that I was right. Of course, there was no way I'd just let him catch me so I sped, up running across set, ignoring the protests of the crew members and Shashank telling us to stop behaving like school children, laughing as I dodged around people and squeezed through gaps.

Varun P.O.V.

Over the past few months, I'd started to get used to Alia's increased affections, including the quick cheek kisses that confused the crap out of me. Despite that, I still hadn't been expecting her to do it during a live video seeing as they couldn't be edited.