Valentine's

A/N: So I usually don't do things for Valentine's day, but well, Varia.

I don't know if the flight would stop in Goa, but it's fanfiction.

Varun P.O.V.

I changed the channel for the 12th time in the past hour. I groaned as yet another romantic movie came on.

'What's wrong, chottu? Not in the mood for romance?' My brother asked, walking in to the sitting room.

'Bhai, explain something to me. Why do they never play anything but romance?' I asked. Bhabhi walked in just then.

'That would be because it's Valentine's day.' She said, ruffling my hair. I groaned.

'Don't remind me.' Bhaiya grabbed the remote as I groaned again at the extra filmi romance. He changed the channel only for Dil Toh Pagal Hai to come on the screen. I buried my head in the sofa, trying to block it out. Bhaiya and bhabhi both laughed at me. I knew one of them had turned the volume down, and I was grateful, but I didn't lift my head.

After a few minutes, bhai spoke, breaking the silence.

'Here you go. This will cheer you up.' He said, turning the volume back up. Currently, the Valentine's day advert was playing and I let out yet another groan.

'Bhai, if it's a romantic movie I don't wan-' I stopped talking abruptly as I heard a very familiar voice, delivering a dialogue that I had heard hundreds of times.

'Tu bottle soongta reh jayega aur meri khatam ho jayegi.' My head shot up and I stared at the screen. As I watched, I started to smile.

'He's been sat here complaining all day and hasn't smiled even once and now look at him.' Bhai said to bhabhi. 'He's watching and smiling. And he's watching a typical filmi love story.'

'Of course he's watching. All he needs is to hear Alia's voice and he's happy.' Bhabhi said. I'm fairly certain she was teasing me, but I didn't bother to say anything. Although, I did blush a little.

'Look, he's gone all red.' Bhai said, definitely teasing. I shot him a glare, and he laughed.

'Can you two please stop? I'm trying to watch here!' I told them, irritated.

'What happened to being fed up with romance? Are you only watching because it's your movie? Or are you watching because it's Alia?' Bhabhi asked. I felt my face flush and turned my attention back to the screen.

'I think chottu's in love.' Bhai said. I rolled my eyes but didn't deny it. He would know that I was lying if I tried to deny it. 'Okay, ignore us. We'll leave you to finish watching, but you better be ready to go by half two. Our flight leaves at four.' I nodded and they left the room.

***

Three hours later, I had finished watching and I was ready to leave. I was just waiting for bhai.

'Ready to go?' He asked, coming into the entryway.

'Yep.' I answered. He nodded and grabbed a hold of his bag. I picked mine up and we left.

We drove to the airport in near silence. It was only once we were through security that either of us spoke again.

'By the way, we've got a stopover on the way. It's going to be a 24 hour stop, minimum.' Bhai told me. I groaned. 'Don't worry, it's not going to be that bad.'