➳ Chapter 62 - Homecoming

[CC's POV]

It didn't take long for Hannah to regain her strength to be able to head back home.

She sat on the bed changed from her hospital gown into some more comfortable clothes and feeding a bottle to Josie before we would go. Cayden was at home waiting for us with Johnnie and the rest of the YouTubers, getting the surprise ready for us with my parents.

I finished signing Hannah and Josie out, the nurses being kind enough to even give us a baby care package, and then walking to the room to see Hannah waiting with a nurse who hlped tidy the place up a bit.

"Ready?" I asked.

"You bet. Ready to see your new home baby?" Hannah smiled at Josie.

Josie just cooed into her binkie before reaching out to me.

"Aww, I'm guessing she want time with her daddy," she giggled.

"Yay, its Daddy's turn!!" I cheered as I walked over and scooped Josie up in my arms, making her giggle at me.

I smiled as Hannah hugged us.

"My god," the nurse spoke, and we looked to see her smiling. "You two are going to make amazing parents."

We smiled at each other and then at her. "Thank you," Hannah smiled.

"And thank you for all your help," I said. 

"Its nothing," she smiled. "We all wish you the best of luck."

Soon we said our goodbyes and left, walking to my car where we put Josie in her car seat and drove back home.

***

[Cayden's POV]

"Alright, they're here!" I shouted. "Everyone ready??"

"Ready!!" everyone shouted.

I poked my head out the window to see Hannah and Dad had pulled up and were climbing out of the car, Hannah reaching for a baby car seat, Josie in it, while my dad took out some bags from the trunk before they headed inside, where we all waited.

"SURPRISE!!" We all shouted as they walked in.

"Oh god," Hannah laughed.

"Welcome home, baby Josie!" my dad's band shouted as she stared at them curiously.

"Aw, everyone, thank you," Hannah smiled as I walked over and hugged her and Dad.

"Well, we gotta party for Mini Ceeses number two, don't we?" Jake smiled.

"And, we also have a surprise for you," Inna smiled.

"A surprise?" I asked.

"Come on," I smiled as we lead them to the spare room.

"Ready?" Johnnie smiled, holding the doorknob before opening it and revealing what we've worked on since Josie was born.

"Oh my god," Hannah and Dad said as they walked into the new nursery.

"We just finished it yesterday," Johnnie smiled.

(Picture: Josie's nursery)

"This is... This is amazing," Hannah smiled as she admired the crib with its little mobile.

"Yeah, we hit a few incidents, Jake may have gotten electrocuted getting the chandelier up and Kyle may or may not have a black eye from one of the butterflies beaming his eye, but you know what, we still managed just fine!" Shannon smiled innocently.

"Yeah, that part wasn't fun," Jake said, rolling his eyes as everyone laughed, Inna hugging him.

"This came out amazing," CC said. "Thanks guys."

"Anything for our little niece," Jinxx smiled.

"Hey, but don't credit us. Cayden did most of the picking and shopping," Ashley smiled, his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, come on, I just helped pick out some stuff," I said.

"Don't be modest, buddy," Dad smiled. "You did great for your little sister."

Josie then started to whine and motion towards me.

"Looks like someone wants more brother love," Hannah smiled.

Hannah set the seat down and picked up Josie, cradling her a little before handing her gently to me.

"Hey, baby sis," I smiled. "How do you like your room?"

Josie looked around her room, spotting the dangling butterflies near the crib and squealing at the air from a nearby vent blew in and made them move.

We all laughed as I kissed her forehead and she tugged my hair a little.

"Thank you, everyone, you have no idea how much this means to us," Hannah smiled.

"And with this surprise, we also have a surprise for you guys," Dad smiled as they stood before us.

That's when Hannah held up her left hand to show the ring and that's when everyone cheered, the girls squealing and crowding around Hannah while the guys crowded my dad.

"Welcome to the crazy rock star family Josie," I laughed as we watched everyone go nuts.

Josie just cooed and watched them curiously as soon the excitement calmed down and we continued the homecoming celebration.

~~~~~

Should I make a wedding scene? I'm considering making one before adding an epilogue, but Don't know if I should do something before a wedding scene?

Got any ideas? Share in the comments if you do! :)

🎶Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Phantogram "You Don't Get Me High Anymore"

Let me know what you guys think of the story so far! 

♡~ sapphire.