➳ Chapter 48 - Kiss & Make Up

*slight smut-ish scenes (mostly fluff)*

[Johnnie's POV]

I laid on my stomach hugging Lola and listening to music full blast as I sniffled, my face sticky from all the drying tears, when suddenly Lola perked up and barked behind the music.

"What?" I mumbled, and suddenly felt a large mass jump on me and I screamed as Lola took off another direction and I was suddenly flipped another direction and I was met with Cayden, who was straddling me as he held me wrists to my head (of course, being careful with my casted arm).

"Cayden?!" I gasped.

He then leaned in and roughly kissed my lips.

I was so taken off guard that I didn't even have time to kiss back and he pulled back.

"I'm not mad at you..." he mumbled. "I was just upset that I was just never told about Hannah expecting a baby."

I caught my breath slowly as I listened.

"I love you, Johnnie," I said. "I don't hate you, I never will, and yes I was upset you didn't tell me either, but I can't hold it against you since everything was with good intentions."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes... I'm so sorry for storming off that day," he said.

"To be honest... I would have done the same, Cayden," I said, feeling a small smile on my face. "You got nothing to apologize for, but nonetheless I forgive you."

Cayden smiled with relief as we kissed softly  then he pulled back and he looked me over, tilting his head to the side.

"What?" I asked, blushing.

"The fans are right... You are pretty fit for a bottom," he smirked.

My eyes widen as I blushed furiously.

"H-Hey!" I snapped. "I-I am not a bottom!"

"Says the one with the taller male straddling his waist," Cayden smirked.

I grunt and grabbed the collar of his shirt with my good hand and pulled at him, flipping us over so he was on his back and I straddled his waist.

"At least bottoms get to have their fun when they're the ones on top," I said.

"Surprise me, then," Cayden challenged.

I smirked as I leaned in and started to bite and kiss on his neck, making him moan.

"Did you lock the door?" I mumbled.

"Yeah," he chuckled as he gripped at my shirt, and then we heard a whimper and turned to see Lola staring right at us, her head tilting at us in confusion.

"Uuuuhhhhhh.... Later?" I asked.

Lola just barked at us then running over and licking Cayden's face, making me giggle and sit up, still straddling Cayden.

"Ugh, and I'm already turned on," Cayden groaned  sitting up a smidge so that he was leaning on his elbows.

"How about... I get Lola out, and get a mood started again later, and then I got some ideas to test out that bottom theory," I smirked playfully.

He thought about it, then smirked. "Alright then."

I chuckled as I laid my head on his chest for a second as he hugged me.

"That was a pretty strange 'kiss and make up' moment, though," I said.

"True... But I did enjoy that side of you," he chuckled, entwining his fingers with mine as he held my hand.

I blushed furiously. I honestly have no idea where that even came from...

"I love you," I mumbled as I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"I love you, too," he smiled.

~~~~~

Let me know what you guys think! This chapter seems a little weird, I don't know, but at least I updated.

♡~ sapphire.