➳ Chapter 8 - Foster Homes

[CC's POV]

It was soon Saturday and while the guys went ahead to Andy's parents' house, me and Ashley went to the foster home to see this Cayden kid.

We soon arrived and saw some kids running around, or some just talking.

I dodged some sugar induced runners as we made our way to the counter.

"Hey, I'm Christian Mora, I talked with a Kate Jean a while back, about Cayden?"

The woman typed in the computer, scrolled the courser once, then nodded.

"Have a seat, she'll be right with you," she said in a Spanish accent.

We nodded and took a seat, watching patiently as the other kids just ignored the adults and ran around like nuts.

Just then a girl, probably 14 or 15, sat closely next to Ashley.

"Say, you're pretty sexy with that leather jacket," she smirked.

He shuffled away from her uncomfortably, and stayed closer to me. "Uhhh..... Thanks....." he said.

"REINA!! ALEJATE DE EL, PUTICA SINVERGÜENZA!!!" the lady at the counter snapped. (REINA!! GET AWAY FROM HIM, YOU SHAMELESS LITTLE SLUT!!!)

"NO TE METAS, PERRA!! HAGO LO QUÉ YO HAGO!!!" the girl snapped. "SI QUIERO PENE, YO LO COJO HASTA CON EL COÑO ABRIERTO!!!" (DON'T GET INVOLVED, BITCH!! I DO WHAT I WANT!! IF I WANT D*CK, I'LL GET IT EVEN WITH ME P*SSY OPEN!!)

"What are they saying?" Ash whispered, since I knew more Spanish.

"You don't want to know," I sighed, shaking my head.

Can't believe this Cayden kid is stuck here.

Just then a woman in a business suit walked in, glaring at the girl.

"A tu aposento," she snapped. "AHORA!!" (To your room... NOW!!)

The girl rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I'll deal with you later," the woman snapped as the girl left, and she then took a deep breath, adjusting her suit jacket before facing us. "Christian Mora?"

I raised my hand up. "Kate Jean?"

"Yes, welcome. Sorry about her, mother was a prostitute from Miami. Why don't we talk on our way upstairs? Of course your friend might have to wait here. I'm sorry, it's policy," she said as we shook hands.

"Nah, it's cool. I'll just wait outside," he said.

I nodded as he walked out and I followed Mrs. Jean down the hall.

~~~

Votes & Comments please!! ^.^=