➳ Chapter 38 - Tears

[Hannah's POV]

I rushed into the hospital with Juliet and looked for the guys, spotting Ashley, Jake and Jinxx with them.

"Guys!" I called out as I rushed to them. That's when I noticed a sleeping Johnnie leaning against Jake. He was bruised and had a cast on his arm. Both Ashley, Jake and Jinxx had bruises, scratches and stitches.

"What happened?" Juliet asked.

"We got hit with an out of control 18 wheeler, flipped into a ditch," Ashley said.

"What about the others, where's Cayden and CC?!" I asked, worried.

"Him, CC and Andy got worser blows, but Andy's recovering, Jon's with him. You can see him now, Juliet, he's in room 203," Jake said.

She nodded and rushed to the halls.

"W-What about Christian and Cayden?" I asked, scared.

They were quiet as Ashley stepped up, putting his hands. "Hannah..."

"No, t-tell what happened," I said, feeling tears as he tried to calm me down.

"CC took a hard hit in the head, and as far as we know Cayden had some internal bleeding, but it isn't looking so good for either of them," Ashley hesitantly said.

I covered my mouth in shock as tears fell down my face as Ash helped me sit down and let out a sob.

Johnnie then moved and woke up, wincing in pain as he moved.

"H-Hannah?" he mumbled as Jake carefully helped him sit up. He had a bruise on his head and stitches on his cheek.

"Oh god, Johnnie," I said in shock.

He looked upset, too, and I couldn't help but pull him into a hug as he burst into quiet tears.

It was then a doctor called out Cayden and Christian's names and all I could was pray that the news were something to keep clinging on to hope.

~~~~~

Its late as I'm writing this and its kind of a filler. 

..........Why am I even awake at this hour? o.e

♡~ sapphire.