➳ Chapter 14 - Breakfast

[Cayden's POV]

I somehow woke up pretty early and looked around, soon remembering everything, and sighed.

To be honest, I don't know how to feel about living with my dad. I mean, I never met or knew him, and neither did he, so it's going to be REALLY awkward.

I heard my stomach grumble and decided to make me some breakfast, since it was quiet, so I guess everyone is asleep still.

I'd sleep in too if I were in a bus 24/7 for months.

I forced myself up and to the kitchen, and looked in the fridge, seeing a lot of health food with the name "Jake" on it, some eggs, and other stuff.

I guess some scrambled eggs and orange juice for everyone can't hurt. Hope they don't mind.

I got what I needed and got to work.

[Jinxx's POV]

I woke up to smelling.... eggs? And... meat?

When did my mom come on the bus, because that smells like her cooking?

I forced myself from my bunk and walked out to see Cayden cooking, looking a little content, but still held a rested face.

He then noticed me. "Hey, good morning. Umm, I kind of got hungry, so decided to cook some breakfast for everyone," he said. "Hope you're okay with it."

"Oh, its cool. Didn't have to," I said.

"Yeah, but, you guys are taking me in, its the least I can do," he shrugged as he pulled down some plates and got the eggs and bacon on the plates.

That's when I realized he got Jake's health foods, but they looked much healthier than usual.

"Here you go," Cayden said, handing me a plate. "I'm making drinks right now."

That's when I saw the blender was filled.

"Oh, the blender's bro-"

I jumped as Cayden pressed the button and the blender whirled with life, and it actually sounded good as new.

"How did....?" I said.

"There were skittles jammed in it, so I just shook them out," he said, looking at me weirdly as he turned the stove off.

I facepalmed. "Yeah, that's your father for you," I said.

Cayden laughed and I swear to god, it was like hearing CC laugh as a teenager.

Just then the guys emerged from the bunks as Cayden turned off the blender.

"Whoa, breakfast!!" Ash said as he and Andy immediatly beelined to the food as Cayden poured what I now realized was chocolate milk.

"The bacon doesn't have grease... How did you do that?" Jake said, amazed.

"My mom just soaked it up with paper towels, but just made it a little flavorable with butter on the pan instead of nonstick spray," Cayden said as he bit it.

His eyes widen. "Holy shit, its like my grandmother's cooking....." he said.

"And he fixed the blender. Jake ran cirles trying to fix it," Ashley said. "How did you do it?"

"It was jammed with skittles," he laughed.

We all looked at CC as he stood there.

"What?" he asked.

Cayden laughed a bit. "Hope its okay to do this."

"Hey, no worries," Andy said. "Its not everyday someone makes us food on tour like this."