➳ Chapter 54 - New Home

[CC's POV]

"Woohoo!" Johnnie screamed, and leaped right into the couch Ashley, Jake, Cayden and I were moving out of the truck, making us groan out.

"Gaahhh! Johnnie, why?!?!!" Ashley yelled as we managed to not drop the couch and continue on, a giggling Johnnie on the couch.

A few weeks passed and soon we were able to move into our new house.

After the gender reveal party, Hannah and I filed a restraining order against her parents, and then thankfully managed to move into our new home in Pasadena.

Its a regular one story house, built almost 5 years ago so its kind of new, has three bedroom, three bathrooms, attic and basement, a big living area and a spare office area I'm planning to turn into a studio. Also has a big backyard with a pool and jacuzzi.

Its thankfully been peaceful for a while now, and Hannah is now more at ease and relaxed. She will soon be 9 months pregnant.

The neighborhood is really calm and safe and the neighbors are said to be pretty friendly, too.

Cayden has been considering soon moving into an apartment with Johnnie, but still wants to be able to live with me for a while, I guess still on with the whole "I have a dad and want to spend more time with him" feeling.

Even though I'll miss him, I have no problem with that. It's not like he'll live across the state or something, and he'll still be visiting, especially for his baby sister.

He's still thinking about it, but is getting a job to get some money saved up. Nobody will rush him with this decision.

Right now we were just getting our stuff moved into our home, the band and YouTuber kids helping out, while the girls went to buy some food, and the dogs were getting used to their new backyard.

It didn't take long for the furniture to be taken in and placed where it should, as well as the majority of the boxes, when the girls came back with multiple bags of food.

"We're back!" Shannon chimed.

"Who's hungry?" Inna called out.

The guys all exclaimed excitedly as they all raced each other inside.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as I went to greet Hannah, kissing her softly.

"So, what do you think?" I smiled as we admired our home.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again... It's perfect," Hannah smiled, leaning her head against my chest as she rubbed her swollen baby belly.

"I'm glad you love it. Now, what does the little princess in there say?" I smiled, making Hannah giggled as I rubbed her bump a little.

I felt a tiny kick after a few seconds and we laughed, sharing a quick kiss.

"Come on, I'm starving," she said.

"You always are," I laughed as she pulled me inside.

We all enjoyed some food, Hannah with her regular pickles and whatever condiment she found from the fridge craving, then getting a few things unpacked before camping out in the living room, soon everyone asleep.

Hannah and I curled up on the pull out bed from the couch as we saw Johnnie and Cayden slept curled up in each other's arms on a spare mattress we had Lola and Callie asleep nearby them. Everyone else was sleeping either in sleeping bags or regular or air matresses.

"I still hope we'll be safe here," Hannah mumbled.

I held her close, kissing her temple.

"We will be. I'm here, and you have all of us," I said.

She smiled and leaned her head agaibs my shoulder. "You're too good to me, you know that."

I smiled as she held ny hand.

"Cayden is so lucky to have you, and this baby is gonna be proud to have you as a father," Hannah smiled.

I smiled back as we kissed before she looked down at her tummy.

"Got an ideas for a name?" I asked.

She looked up, as if thinking. "One... but not sure what you or Cayden would feel about it."

"What it is?" I asked, curious.

She looked up at me. "I want the name Josefina somewhere in her name," Hannah spoke.

My eyes widen in surprise.

"Cayden's mother, she was a good woman, an amazing mother, she raised him to become the great kid he already is," she said. "I feel like honoring her like this, it just feels right."

I couldn't help but smile before leaning in and kissing her passionately.

"Its perfect," I smiled. "And I'm sure Cayden would love it. Although, now to determine if it'll work as a first or middle name."

"I think first name will work great. Think.... Josefina Mora. Or.... Josie Mora," she said. "Sounds pretty cool, does it?"

I nodded. "Sounds pretty badass. Though I'm sure these guys won't ever stop calling her Baby Chuppy no matter what," I laughed.

"Hehe, true," she giggled.

I then looked at the time and sighed. "Its getting late. We should get some sleep."

She smiled as we shared a kiss before we curled up together in each other's arms and we fell asleep.

~~~~~

Picture: representing the new home. 🏡❤

Question: Should Josefina's name be used as the baby's first name or her middle name? Comment your vote here! 🌸

Now, since this is unfortunately a huge talk lately, I'm just gonna share my thoughts on this topic real quick: I am honestly not a huge fan of Andy's platinum blonde look. It just looks soooo bad on him, and I usually don't care about his hair (I stopped caring much about it after the long lion's mane of his was gone, rest in peace), its his style and all and I do respect that, but it just looks so bad on him.

Of course, nonetheless, everyone should still watch where and how they share their opinions and chill tf down, let this guy do whatever the ever loving fuck he wants to do.

What do you guys think of this? Let me know in the comments?

***No arguments, though!***
Any fights or rants, take it to instagram or twitter or even Facebook if you want, anywhere but not here. I'm not going to be putting up with that kind of b.s. here, and I'm serious when I say this.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the story so far! 😄

♡~ sapphire.