➳ Chapter 36 - The Next Morning

[Cayden's POV]

I groaned softly as I woke up, and saw it was morning.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes as I then felt something warm clinging to me and looked to see Johnnie curled up against me, snoring softly.

I then remembered about yesterday and smiled, blushing a bit.

I carefully pulled Johnnie into a hug and kissed he head softly.

He still whined a bit in his sleep, clinging to me a bit more tightly before his eyes opened and he looked up at me.

"Good morning," I mumbled as I sat up a little and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning," he yawned as he then started to wake up and look around.

"Ummm... did we...?" he asked.

"Yeah," I laughed.

He blushed furiously and hid his face in my side, making me laugh.

"Its okay. It was actually pretty memorable, and I'm glad you were my first," I said.

He looked up. "Me too," he smiled.

I smiled back. "Let's go. I'm starving, and we need to see if anyone is passed out," I said.

Johnnie laughed and we got up, pulling on our boxers and jeans, fixing our hair, and then walking out.

"Wait, Cayden," Johnnie said, and I stopped and looked back. "We never found out who was screaming next door."

My eyes widen in realization and I laughed and nodded as I walked back.

"Okay, so, if I remember... The scream came from the right from my room...." Johnnie said, pointing to his right and our jaws dropped.

"Dude, that's Alex's room," I said.

"Should we check?" He asked.

"Uhhh, I don't know. Knock first," I said.

He nodded and hesitantly knocked on the door a little loud.

We waited a while, and then Bryan and Jason walked up, Jason's big ass hair a bigger mess than ever, and groaning a bit, indicating he was hungover.

.... Then again I'm pretty sure there's a lot of hungover people downstairs.

They looked up at us, and Bryan smirked, holding his hand out to Jason.

"Told you. Pay up," He asked.

Jason groand in frusteration and pulled out a $20 from his pocket.

"What the fuck? You guys betted on us to fuck?" Johnnie asked in shock.

"Me, Damon, Jordan, Jeydon and Tyler," Jason said.

"You were so clingy last night, and then you went upstairs, Johnnie. It was a giveaway," Bryan laughed.

Johnnie blushed and hid his face as I laughed.

"Thing is, Johnnie wasn't the only screamer," I said, kind of teasing him.

"Shut up!" he shouted in embarrasment as we all burst out laughing, Jason wincing as he held his head, then Alex's door opened and she appeared, wearing some short and the tshirt she wore last night, only it was wrinkly.

"Guys, what's going on?" she asked, obviously sleepy.

"Yeah, who..." 

All of a sudden, Shannon emerged from behind, cocooned in a blanket.

All our eyes widen.

"Whoa..." Johnnie said.

Alex and Shannon looked confused before they looked at each other and then their eyes widen, probably remembering.

"Oh god, we actually did it," Shannon said.

"Not just you girls. Cayden ad Johnnie had some fun, too," Bryan laughed as Jason handed over another $20 to him.

Guess we weren't the only ones that were bet on.

"In a sense, I kind of saw this coming," I admitted.

"Yep," Johnnie said.

'Me, too," Bryan said.

Both girls blushed before Bryan laughed.

"Come on, Jordon and Sam already got started on breakfast," Bryan said. "And Damon and Cyr are still hungover."

"Same here," Jason said.

"I'll get the Advil," Bryan said.

"Let's go," I said as me, Jason, and Johnnie walked to the kitchen, Alex and Shannon going inside the room to get dressed.

"So.... Johnnie's a screamer?" Jason smirked to tease him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Johnnie whined and ran off ahead to the kitchen, making us burst out laughing on the stairs.

"Asshole," I laughed and he just shrugged as he laughed.

"Oh, come on, babe, he's just messing with ya," I laughed as we ran behind him.

Soon everyone was sober-ish, awake and semi-decent and we had breakfast.

~~~~~~~~

Picture: Shalex edit (credit goes to whoever made the edit)

I need some better Shalex pictures XD

What do you guys think so far? Let me know!

♡~ sapphire.