➳ Chapter 42 - Where Am I?

Were you guys able to read the last chapter? Please, let me know.

~~~~~~~~

[Ashley's POV]

"NOOOOO!!!!" Hannah cried as she collapsed, Jinxx and Alice catching her as Cayden clung to CC's arms, stumbling on his broken leg a bit as he shook him.

"DAD, NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, DAD!!!!" He sobbed as Johnnie looked panicked and tried to pull him back as doctors rushes in.

"You all need to step out," a nurse as Jinxx and Alice helped Hannah out, even if she tried to resist and sobbed.

"Cayden, please, let them through!!" Johnnie cried as nurses tried to get Cayden.

"NO!! I CAN'T LOSE HIM TOO!! DAD, PLEASE, DON'T DIE!!" Cayden sobbed.

I ran over and pryed Cayden off of CC as doctors and nurses tried to revive him and soon we were all outside.

Cayden sobbed and coughed uncontrollably and all I could do was hold him as we all sat around, the others soon coming back, Jinxx in tears explaining everything as Alice comforts Hannah.

Hell, I was crying.

What if I just lost my brother....?

I then looked over to see Johnnie was on the ground, Nikki holding him as he took deep breaths and cried, almost dry-heaving.

"What happened to him?" I asked, worried about him.

"I-I don't know, he just collapsed!" Nikki panicked. "Johnnie, look at me!"

"H-He gets panic attacks," Cayden sobbed as we rushed over. "Being in there... Oh god, I told he he shouldn't have been!!!"

"Help us!!" Nikki cried out to some nurses as they rushed over to help Johnnie.

Everyone was so distraught and the air was so overwhelming.

CC.... We can't lose you..... Please....

[CC's POV]

A light.... That's all I saw.....

What's happening?

We were in the bus.....

The light started to glow brighter.

Oh god... Am I dying...?!

No... I can't be...

Cayden, he needs me! The guys, my mom, Hannah..... No no no no I can't be dead yet, NO!!!

I tried to move away from the light, but I couldn't move my body.

NO NO NO!!!

The lights blinds me and consumes me completely, then it all goes dark.

Once my vision regains, I found myself standing.... in a living room....?

Not mine, or any I've ever really seen...

Who's house is this?

It was a bit small, but had a bit of a homey feeling to it. Nothing to extravagant- two couches, a coffee table in the center, TV, some shelves full of books and movies, a flower vase nearby.

I look down and saw I was wearing black jeans, my boots, a black tshirt, and a jacket.

Where am I?

I then decide to look around, see if I recognize something.

That's when I open a door and see I'm in a kitchen.

That's when I notice a small woman sitting at the table, sewing what looked like a young boy's sweater. She had long dark hair that was braided, and small hands, wearing a long white skirt and a light blue blouse.

"Umm...." I mumbled, and she turned and I froze.

She smiled softly, her sparkling brown eyes looking up at me as she got up from her seat.

"Chris... you're home," she smiled.

I looked at her, not believing that I'm seeing her again.

"Josefina?"

~~~~

Picture: CC

New chapter coming soon. Was able to manage this since its my day off.

Let me know what you guys think so far!!

♡~ sapphire.