➳ Chapter 17 - Last Day

[Cayden's POV]

I groaned as I woke up the next morning and saw I was in the back room alone.

I clutched my head as I heard the door open and looked up, seeing CC holding a bottle of asprin and glass of water.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I groaned as he handed me the water then poured two asprin pills in his hand, giving them to me.

I took them dry, but still drank the water as I laid back after giving him the glass and he put it on the table.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as I hugged a pillow.

"Like the bus reared into my head," I said. "What happened?"

"Jack decided to play with your brain for a bit when you fell asleep," He said.

I groaned and buried my head in the pillow.

"And... You had a nightmare," he sighed.

I scrunched my eyebrows at him. "What?"

"You were crying, Cayden. In hysterics, probably because of the alcohol, but you were having a breakdown," He said sadly.

I kept my head low as he spoke.

"I'm guessing it was about Josefina," he said.

I frowned. "Umm.... Can we talk about it later?" I mumbled. "I don't want to cry and vomit..."

He nodded before leading me to the back bathroom and I ended up hurling in the toilet as my dad held my hair back a bit.

"Better?" he asked once the nausea stopped.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Yeah."

He patted my back. "Let's get you some breakfast. Jinxx made some sruff to help the hangover. We should be home soon," he said.

"Home? Like... Your house?" I asked. "Its already last day?"

"Yeah. You get to meet my dog, and  your own room, too," he said.

"Oh, okay," I said.

"Alright, let's go," he smiled, helping me up.

I groaned as I ruffled my hair, my dad tossing me a tshirt to put on.

Hopefully this all turns out alright.