➳ Chapter 57 - Delivery

[CC's POV]

It was now 2 am, and the ones in the room with us were Cayden, Johnnie, Alice, Inna, Jake, and my parents. Jinxx and Ashley were here, too, but went on another coffee run.

Shannon and Alex offered to go with Tyler to our home and take care of the dogs while we're here.

Since Andy and Juliet were on tour, they can't come, but will try and make it later on since they have a day off soon.

Everyone else went home to sleep. We told them we would keep them updated on any news through text message.

I looked to see Hannah trying to sleep, wincing at another contraction.

I gripped her hand and looked over to see everyone asleep, despite all the coffee consumption.

Johnnie and Cayden were cuddled together on a cot, Johnnie subconsciously clinging to Cayden and his face nuzzled against his neck, Cayden hugging him protectively.

I smiled and looked over to see Inna and Jake curled up on a nearby armchair. (A/N: Seriously though, Inna and Jake are so fucking cute together. Fuck whoever disagrees.)

Alice had woken up a while ago and was just on her phone in annearby chair, and my parents slept in another cot next to Johnnie and Cayden's.

"Christian,"Hannah breathed out.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I think its time," She gasped. "I-I have to push."

"Oh god, okay, I'll call a nurse and wake up everyone," i said, getting up and pressing the nurse button on the bed rail, then going to Cayden as Hannah starting to breathe heavy and quickly.

"Cayden," I mumbled, shaking him awake.

"Hm? Huh?" he groaned, waking up a bit as Jinxx and Ashley came back.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked

"AAAH!!" Hannah cried out and everyone jerked awake as nurses rushed in.

"Okay, it looks like its almost time, I'll need the room cleared please," Dr. Vause said.

Everyone started to wake each other up, but Johnnie's a deep sleeper and wouldn't budge much.

Jake ended having to swing his body over his shoulder and carry him out as he hugged a pillow, Cayden walking over to us.

"Stay with Ashley or Jake. I'll come get you later," I said.

"Good luck," he smiled.

I smiled and hugged him before he went to Hannah.

"You're gonna do great," He said, gripping her hand.

She smiled at him before yelping in pain at another contraction, making him wince as she squeezed gis hand.

"Let's go, Cay," I said, pulling him over and escorting him out to where Ashley and Inna stood waiting for him, then rushing back.

*Few hours later*

Hannah screamed as she pushed again.

"You're doing good, Hannah," the doctor said. "Now, give me another nice strong push."

Hannah cried out as she kept pushing.

"You're doing great, babe," I encouraged.

"GaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! GOD, CHRISTIAN, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" she screamed, smacking my arm.

"What did I do?!" I asked.

She just screamed out as her hand was cutting off all circulation in my hand as she gripped it, and making me even feel each crack and yelp in pain, but kept trying to pull it together.

"One more time, Hannah, you're almost there, push!" the doctor said.

Hannah pyshed out and then after a few seconds of screaming, she slumped back panting as a small cry echoed through the room.

"Here we go!" ye doctor announced, holding my baby ij his arms. "Its a girl!"

Hannah and I smiled at the sight of our daughter crying as nurses worked on helping Hannah deliver the placenta to later toss out since Hannah didn't want it.

They instructed me to cut the umbilical cord and then rushed our baby to get cleaned up and have a check up before I walked over to Hannah.

"You did good," I smiled, kissing her forehead as she caught her breath.

"Whe.... Where is she?" she breathed out.

"Getting cleaned up. You'll see her soon," I said, smoothing her hair back.

I'm a dad again.

~~~~~

Still trying to figure out for the baby's name. Should the name "Josefina" be a first name or moddle name? Let me know in the comments here!

♡~ sapphire.