➳ Chapter 51 - Balloons

Title changed to The Drummer's Heart

~~~~~

[Cayden's POV]

Today was the Gender Release Party and so far everything was looking great.

I thought with the move it would have been cancelled but we decided to move a bit after the party.

Hannah and Inna finally got the idea on how we were going to tell everyone we were having a girl.

After debating some fun ideas, we found got one which involved popping balloons filled with confetti all over the living room.

In this case, we got about 30 plus black balloons filled with pink confetti hanging over the living room ceiling.

Everything was a mess of pink and blue and some purple just for fun.

For those who wouldn't be able to make it, Johnnie and I are sending some cards and party favors through the mail, and Alex and Shannon were going to be filming everything for a vlog for the fans.

I was helping to hang the last few balloons with Dad, Andy, and Bryan, Dad's friend, Jeff, (basically the tall guys) and most of the girls did the other decorations and food when suddenly a voice spoke.

"Surprise!" The woman smiled as she en

"Mom! Dad! You made it!" Dad said happily as me and him got down and greeted them.

I remember meeting my grandparents made me nervous, since last time I met any of my grandparents, they were really mean. But my dad's parents accepted me, even after I came out, and I'm glad to call them Grandma and Grandpa (or for me, Gran and Papa).

"Oh, its so good to see you too! And god, Cayden, its either just me or you grow every single time I see you," Gran said.

I laughed. "I'm just a big eater, Gran," I laughed as we hugged.

"I can see that," She said. "Johnnie, is good to see you too!"

"Nice to see you, too, Mr. and Mrs. Mora," Johnnie said as he greeted them.

"Now, where is the woman of the hour?" she asked.

"Should be eating in the kitchen," Dad said. "Come on. Cayden, I'll be right back."

"Got it," I said as I went to continue with the balloons, Tyler taking my dad's place while he went to take Gran and Papa to Hannah.

As I was pinning a balloon, I noticed Alex filming at the corner of my eye.

"Cayden," She said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Any idea what you're gonna have?" She asked.

"I'm not the pregnant one. Ask Johnnie," I said, winking with a smirk as everyone burst out laughing.

"HEY!!!" Johnnie shouted as Cayden got down from the step ladder and hugged him as he pouted, Alex filming as Shannon hugged her from behind.

"I'm just kidding, babe," I said as I hugged him. He giggled as we then kissed when suddenly...

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME?!"

We all jumped as a voice boomed and we turned to see a middle aged couple standing there, looking at me, Johnnie, Alex and Shannon with disgust.

"Can we help you?" Andy asked, stepping up in front of us protectively.

"Where is our daughter, you fag?!" The man sneered at Andy.

"Hey, watch your language, buddy!! They might be older, but there are still kids here and I don't like your attitude!!" Jeff snapped as he stepped up next to Andy, Bryan and Tyler shielding the four of us as everyone appeared.

"Who even are you?!" Tyler askes.

"Mom?! Dad?!" Hannah exclaimed, shocked andblooking scared.

These are Hannah's parents?!

~~~~~

Picture: Example of the balloon gender reveal idea.

♡~ sapphire.