➳ Chapter 13 - Tour Bus Life

[Cayden's POV]

We soon made it to their tour bus, and everyone walked in, me holding my duffle bag and watched as everyone went inside, and CC saw me standing there.

"Come on its fine," he said.

I walked over and up the stairs, and look inside.

Looks pretty cool in here.

"What do you think?" CC asked.

"Its okay. Looks pretty cool," I said.

He gave a small smile. "Thanks. I'll show you to your bunk. Since we're still on tour, it'll be a bit hectic for a while, and since its probably your first time in a moving tour bus with a rock band, you'll most likely get a bit stir crazy. You'll get used to everything after a while," he said as he lead me to the bunk room.

He opened a bunk and pulled out a shirt, tossing it in another.

"This can be your bunk," he said. "One above that is mine, and on top is Andy. Bottom bunk is Jinxx's," he said, then pointed to the other side, point from up to down. "Jake, Ashley, our tour manager Jon, and head roadie, Chris. Both are cool, but don't get on Jon's bad side."

I nodded as I put my stuff in the bunk.

"Oh, and there's a second floor to the bus, bathroom is next to the stairs and above near the lounge, and you can help yourself to the fridge, everything is labeled with our names, so if you get lunch, grab a sharpie, right your name on it, or lunch is gone. Good?" he asked.

"Yeah, I got it," he nodded, pulling his hood down and ruffling his hair.

"Awesome. Any questions?" he asked.

"Ummm... About the paternity test... When will that happen?" he asked.

I thought about it. I guess we should get to it. I mean, I made the counts. Josefina and I hooked up in September, at a end of summer vacation party, and Cayden's birthday in June, and sleeping with another guy doesn't seem like something she wouldn't do. It makes sense and I have no doubt, but Jon would want me to do it.

"I'll talk to Jon about it, but I don't doubt you're my kid. Just don't worry about it for now. You've been through enough already," I said, patting his back.

He sighed. "I guess you're right. I'm going to get some sleep if its okay," he said.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll wake you up when we're near the city, okay?" I asked.

He nodded before climbing into his bunk, looking like he was trying to get used to it.

"Good night, and uh, call me if anything," I said.

He nodded and his closed his bunk.

I went to the room and sat at the table, opening Cayden's file.

I saw the picture of Josefina that was there, and sighed.

"Why did you strain yourself like that, Josie?" I said, staring down as she and Cayden posed for the picture, smiling as she hugged him from behind and Cayden amiling while holding some award.

I sighed and pkaced the picture in the file, then deciding to go to bed myself.

Tomorrow I'll call to schedule an appointment for a paternity test.

[Cayden's POV]

I sniffled as I looked down at the picture of my mom and me on her birthday about 2 years ago.

I held the picture close to my chest as I quietly sobbed.

Its just too hard taking everything in.

I stuff the picture under my pillow and just pull the covers over me falling asleep.

Hopefully I won't regret agreeing to live with my dad.

~~~

Picture: inside of a random tour bus, representing BVB bus.

Video: Tour of the BVB by CC presented by Team Rock