Chapter 39- Early Sunsets Over Washington

(AN: the song has nothing to do with the chapter, it's just a good song. Well,it kind of fits the chapter I guess..idk the original title of the song is "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville" by My Chemical Romance)

~Will Solace~ 

I wrap my arms around Nico's stomach from behind, pulling his body close to mine. He hums softly and leans back against me, putting his arms on top of mine. I rest my chin on his shoulder;  he leans his head to the side and rests it against mine. He presses a soft kiss to my cheek then goes back to looking at the exhibit. I decided that since we're in Washington, we might as well go to the Smithsonian for a while. 

Even with all of this amazing art around me, I still can't stop thinking about what Nico said at that restaurant earlier.  One of his best traits is how passionate he is. He buries himself in so deeply with everything, almost as if he's making it part of him. He gets so attached to small things. And if you ask him to describe anything, literally anything, he'll give you the most detailed, heart filled, description you'll ever hear. Oh and his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes. When he's talking about something he really likes, he gets this sparkle in his eyes that can only be described as true passion. And if you don't stop him while he's talking about something, he'll go on for hours. 

I always try my absolute hardest to listen to everything he says, but sometimes I get distracted by his eyes and the way they light up when he's talking, or I'll get distracted by how his mouth moves when he speaks, or how he'll throw in a couple Italian words that he doesn't know the English word for. When I get distracted, I always feel bad. It's usually not my fault, it's normally thanks to my ADHD. 

"Will?" Nico says softly.

"Hm?"

"You were really zoned out."

Speaking of ADHD.

"Sorry, love. I was thinking about you again."

"Again?" He smirks, a soft blush working its way up his face.

"I shouldn't say again, I'm always thinking about you, but this time I got lost in thought." I say, kissing his forehead. He blushes and kisses my lips softly. 

"I love you, William." He whispers.

"I love you more, Nicholas." I whisper back. 

~A Couple Hours Later~ 

I smile and grip his hand tighter as he tries to balance as  he walks on the uneven curb. He giggles but doesn't share what's so funny. I look at him and we make eye contact; he looks away and giggles again. 

"What'cha gigglin' 'bout baby?" I ask; he smiles and shakes his head no.

I stop walking and turn us both so we're facing each other. Since he's up on the curb and I'm on the ground, he has to look down to look into my eyes. I wrap my arms around his waist and step forwards so I'm pressed up against him. He smiles brightly and cups my cheeks in his hands and presses a soft kiss to my head. 

"What are you giggling about, baby?"

"It feels weird that I'm taller than you right now. You're like, a  billion feet taller than me, but right now you're super short compared to me." He blushes. 

"You're adorable." 

"I know." He says softly, then he leans his face down to mine. I smile and quickly close the gap, our lips pressing together.

We pull apart smiling, our eyes shining, and cheeks a soft pink. My hand automatically gives Nico's a gentle squeeze as I turn to continue down the path we were on. Hopping off of the curb, Nico snuggles close to me; his head resting against my arm, my arm pressed up against his chest, his hand still in mine, and his free hand wrapped around my arm pulling us closer.