Chpt. 23- Doctors Orders

~Will Solace~

I fucked up big time didn't I? I can't believe I let my anger take over like that. I should go apologize. No, I can't. I still do need some space. I just feel so bad, especially with the way he was screaming and crying in my cabin. I never wanted to hurt him. I'm so fucking stupid... At least I made him promise to not hurt himself.

I gather up my siblings and take them to the dining pavilion. When we get there we do the usual, get food, dump half of it in the fire, then eat.

Can't we just give the Gods a scentsy? Or a scented candle? Why should we waste our food on them when they give us nothing but wars in return?

I get pulled out of my train of thoughts as Kayla pokes me in the shoulder.

"What?" I hiss. She quickly recoils, with a scared expression on her face.

"N-n-nothing. It w-wasn't important." She stutters.

"Whatever." I sigh.

"Looks like someone's in a mood." My brother Jessie says.

"Shut. Up."

"Shit sorry I didn't know it was your time of the month. Or does Nico play the roll of the female in your relationship?" I smirk.

"Everyone at the Apollo table hear that?" A couple people nod but most either shrug or shake their heads no. "Jessie just volunteered to be on cabin-clean-up-duty for the rest of the month. That means you can make the biggest mess you want and Jessie will happily clean it up for you."

"So... does that mean we can have food in the cabin now?" My little sister Ellie asks.

"Yup." I say, popping the "P".

"Yay!"

"Wait. The rest of the month?!" Jessie asks.

"Mmmmmmhm."

"But it's the third today!!!"

"Guess you should've thought of that before opening your big mouth."

Fuckin dumbass.

I hear a high pitch scream so I turn around. Nico runs in the door and jumps onto Percy's table. Frank and Hazel both run in after him.

"Nico Di Angelo get down right now!" She yells.

"No!" He cries. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"Frank's gonna try to rape me again!" Everyone goes silent.

"I wasn't trying to rape you. I was just trying to get you off of your bed." Nico pouts and stomps his feet. Then he turns to his right and when he sees Leo, his face lights up. "Leo!!!"

"Hey buddy." He replies laughing.

"Thank you for the weeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!! It feels funny." He says smiling.

Nico's...high? NICOS HIGH?!?!?!

"Ssshhhh!!! You're gonna blow my cover!!"

"Oopsies. Woah look!!" Nico says, pointing up at the ceiling.

"What d'ya see?"

"A dragon." He whispers loudly. After singing "Single Ladies", dancing, and getting off of Percy's table he looks me dead in the eye and smiles. "WILL!!!! I missed you!!!" He yells then he runs over to me, but as soon as he gives me a hug, he pulls away. "Oh wait. You're mad at me." A tear rolls down his cheek. "Why would you wanna hug me. You don't even love me anymore." My heart plunges to my stomach, my breath gets caught in my throat, my chest burns, and my eyes sting.

"W-What're you talking about? I...I never said I didn't love you."

"You yelled at me." He cries.

"Maybe you guys should talk about this later when Nico's not high and when you're not in front of the whole camp." Kayla says softly. I stand up and pick Nico up, then I walk out of the dining pavilion.

"Where are we going?"

"Your cabin."

"Why?"

"You need to lay down."

"Why?"

"Cause you're high as Olympus."

"I don't want to lay down though." He says as I push the doors to his cabin open.

"You have to."

"Why?"

"Doctors orders." After that he obeys. I carefully help him get undressed until he's just in boxers.

No new cuts. He kept his promise.

"I'm to warm." He says softly. I nod then take him to the bathroom. When we're in there, I dip a face cloth into cold water, then I dab it on him. After a while he complains about being to cold so I wrap him up in a blanket. "Please cuddle with me. It would make me very happy." I nod then I lead him over to his bed. I kick off my shirt and jeans, then I lay down with him.

"I love you and I always will. Please don't forget that ever again."

"Okay. I love you too." I kiss his forehead and hold him tightly.

"Get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

"But I don't wa-"

"Doctors orders."

"Okaaaaay. Goodnight sunshine." He says smiling.

"Goodnight my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
AN; sorry, super short update. I tried writing a full chapter of Nico being high but I couldn't. I'm also sorry that it took me so long to update. But don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow Solangelo shippers!!