Chpt. 25- Tumblr Date

~Third Person~

It's been a week since the fight and both boys have moved on. In fact, the boys have become closer since then. They are almost never seen apart; whether it be just hanging out; or even showering together. Today, Will has an archery lesson so they have to be apart for an hour.

What am I going to do now? Nico thinks as he walks to his usual spot in the forest. When he gets there, he stops walking. I know! I can plan a date for me and Will. He smiles and walks out into the clearing then he sits with his back up against the small boulder that's right in the middle of the circle. He looks around the clearing; trying to plan everything out. All around the circle of trees I can put up fairy lights so we can see. Around the two broken trees that I call an entrance, I'll put lights around them too. Then over on the far left near the small river that flows through the forest, I'll put a picnic blanket. Oh and over near the patch of dead grass I'll make a little fire place! Everything has to be just perfect for my little sunshine.

~Will Solace~

Will laughs as he watches Leo attempt to fire an arrow.

"Hey! Don't laugh! Not everyone's a son of Apollo y'know." The Latino yells.

"Damn, sorry. Here, lemme show you how. Again." Will says as he walks up to the older boy. He goes behind Leo and hold the bow up for him, then he grabs Leo's hand and puts the arrow in the correct spot and pulls it back for him.  "Now let go." Leo blushes and does as Will says. He flinched at the loud bang then he smiles.

"Yes! I hit the target for once!" He says laughing.

"Nice shot. Now try doing that by yourself."

"Ha! No way can I do that."

Will smiles and laughs. "Keep practicing." Leo groans.

~Nico Di Angelo~

I hope he likes this. Nico whispers as he puts up the lights. Gods this is so tumblr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN- IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THEN DOING THIS SUPER SHORT BORING CHAPTER!!!!!!! Please don't hate me :( Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow solangelo shippers...