Chpt. 3- Smoking In The Closet (TRIGGER WARNING!!!)

~Nico Di Angelo~

Will's an idiot, a cute idiot with a nice butt.

I chuckle.

"Damn it Nico who'd you kill now?!" I hear Jason yell.

Oh my gods I swear everyone at this camp is stupid.

"What?"

"You're laughing. You only laugh when you kill someone, it's like, a fact." He says walking over to me. I smile a little and a giggle escapes my lips. "D-did you just giggle?"

"Me? Giggle? Pft noooo, I'm the ghost King, I don't giggle." I say shocked at my own actions.

"You just giggled."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't"

"Jasooooooonnnnnnn!!!!!!!" An annoying voice yells.

"Whaaaaaattttttt?"

"I'm boooorrrrreeddddd!!!!!"

"And I care why?"

"Because your my bro, you're supposed to be keeping me entertained!" Percy says and I snicker. Jason lightly punches me blushing madly.

I ship it.

"Shut up you idiot!" Jason hisses at Percy when he walks over to us.

"Um I gotta go." I say speed walking off to my cabin. When I get there I go the blanket closet and I climb up to the top shelf.

I know I know I'm sitting in a closet. It's weird but it's a good hiding spot.

I move my blanket to the side and it uncovers a little black box. I pull the key off of my necklace (guys can wear necklaces to so shut up) and I stick it into the keyhole and I jiggle it around until I hear a click. When it clicks the lid pops open.

"Finally." I whisper. I reach in and pull out a cigarette then I take my lighter out of my pocket.

Hazel doesn't let me smoke so I have to hide in my closet. I know it's kind of stupid to lock myself in a small space and do this but if you haven't noticed, I'm desperate for a smoke.

I flick the um, spinny, flicky, thingy on my lighter and I light it up.

~Will Solace~

*Drip* The puddle on the floor ripples. *Drip* I Lay back on my hard, uncomfortable, hand-me-down bed. *Drip* Am I really going through with this? Or am I going to chicken out and stitch it up? *Drip* No, if I chicken out I'll just be proving to everyone that I really am stupid. *Drip* I start seeing black dots. *Drip* It's getting more constant now. *Drip* I feel hollow. *Drip* It's coming out fast now. *Drip* I look to the left and I see my note *Drip* I sigh. *Drip* I thought this would be a lot faster. *Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Silence*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Love Wins! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow Solangelo shippers!!